Friday, May 26th golf tournament at Foxfire for my charity | Syracusefan.com

Friday, May 26th golf tournament at Foxfire for my charity

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
Forgive me for posting this off-topic post (although we will have a few SU sports-related silent auction items). This week is my charity's (Syracuse Silver Knight Foundation) annual golf tournament. This is one of our biggest fundraisers of the year and helps us raise much needed $ for our annual programming to help local kids in the under served neighborhoods in the Syracuse community. The event is a Captain & Crew tournament and will have a shotgun start at 10:00am this Friday, May 26th at Foxfire golf course. Let's face it, nothing much gets accomplished on the day before a long holiday weekend, so if you are in town take an extra day to kick off the Memorial weekend and have fun with us helping kids! Cost is $400 for a foursome and we will have the usual fun (skins, long distance, closest to the pin, putting contests, 50/50 raffle plus a silent auction for some great items). Additionally this year we have a few extra contests like a Hole-in-One contest for a car thanks to Sun Auto Group. If you are not a golfer or can't take the day off, consider attending just the Happy Hour / Silent Auction / Dinner for just $40. All proceeds goes to helping the kids!!

To register, go to www.skfgolftournament.com or pay online with PayPal (send $ to silverknightfoundation@gmail.com). Any questions or to make arrangements to pay, contact me directly thru Facebook or email me at rick@silverknightfoundation.org. There is still room for golfers, but need to know golfers by Wednesday, May 24th. To sweeten the deal, if you post in the notes the code "SyrFan", I will discount your foursome to just $320 0r $80 per person. If you don't have a full foursome and want to sign up, contact me as I still need some golfers in my group. Thanks and hope to see some of you on the Course!

What kind of dirty things do you have on your site, Rick? It's blocked at my work. :)

I can't make it but wanted to throw you a little donation - I'll hit you up when I get home.

You can see my math isn't that good. Should have read $320 for a foursome, not $360.

Forgive me for posting this off-topic post (although we will have a few SU sports-related silent auction items). This week is my charity's (Syracuse Silver Knight Foundation) annual golf tournament. This is one of our biggest fundraisers of the year and helps us raise much needed $ for our annual programming to help local kids in the under served neighborhoods in the Syracuse community. The event is a Captain & Crew tournament and will have a shotgun start at 10:00am this Friday, May 26th at Foxfire golf course. Let's face it, nothing much gets accomplished on the day before a long holiday weekend, so if you are in town take an extra day to kick off the Memorial weekend and have fun with us helping kids! Cost is $400 for a foursome and we will have the usual fun (skins, long distance, closest to the pin, putting contests, 50/50 raffle plus a silent auction for some great items). Additionally this year we have a few extra contests like a Hole-in-One contest for a car thanks to Sun Auto Group. If you are not a golfer or can't take the day off, consider attending just the Happy Hour / Silent Auction / Dinner for just $40. All proceeds goes to helping the kids!!

To register, go to www.skfgolftournament.com or pay online with PayPal (send $ to silverknightfoundation@gmail.com). Any questions or to make arrangements to pay, contact me directly thru Facebook or email me at rick@silverknightfoundation.org. There is still room for golfers, but need to know golfers by Wednesday, May 24th. To sweeten the deal, if you post in the notes the code "SyrFan", I will discount your foursome to just $320 0r $80 per person. If you don't have a full foursome and want to sign up, contact me as I still need some golfers in my group. Thanks and hope to see some of you on the Course!

To register, email me to let me know or pay online with PayPal (send $ to silverknightfoundation@gmail.com). Any questions or to make arrangements to pay, contact me directly at rick@silverknightfoundation.org. There is still room for golfers, but need to know golfers by Wednesday, May 24th. To sweeten the deal, if you post in the notes the code "SyrFan", I will discount your foursome to just $320 0r $80 per person. If you don't have a full foursome and want to sign up, contact me as I still need some golfers in my group. Thanks and hope to see some of you on the Course!

Quick update: an anonymous benefactor has offered to subsidize a few board folks if they are able to play and help me out. I will match that kind offer for anyone who lets me know by 5pm today. You will be able to pay just $50 for the day. Email me at rick@silverknightfoundation.org. Thanks!!

Quick update: an anonymous benefactor has offered to subsidize a few board folks if they are able to play and help me out. I will match that kind offer for anyone who lets me know by 5pm today. You will be able to pay just $50 for the day. Email me at rick@silverknightfoundation.org. Thanks!!

Rick, I'm going to copy this to the basketball board. This type of OT post is ok on the sports boards.

Rick, I'm going to copy this to the basketball board. This type of OT post is ok on the sports boards.

Thanks so much Rick!

In search of three players, anyone??? Sending them a final count tomorrow am at 11am.

Last edited:
Ok, no one took me up on the offer. I know it is a tough day, but one last pitch. I have open foursome that I've already paid for and hate to pay for nothing. If anyone can still play, text me at 315-427-6502 and show up at Foxfire ready to have fun. 9am registration and 10am shotgun start. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom