Friday night game-watching (NYC)

nycfan

2nd String
emailheader.jpg

BAO-Beer%20Authority-Party.jpg

The ‘Cuse needs your help! Break out your voodoo dolls, bring your

bad juju, and put a hex on No. 2 Clemson this Friday the 13th

at Beer Authority NYC!

Big Apple Orange is hosting a game watching party at our new homebase and we’re rooting for a very unlucky day for Clemson! Beer Authority NYC is the go-to destination for all Big Apple Orange events, so come and watch Syracuse Football take on Clemson, starting at 6:30pm.

Beer Authority will be running lots of food and drink specials just for ‘Cuse alumni throughout the game. Enjoy $5 craft beers, $12 Bud Light pitchers and $5 tacos, plus many more, while you cheer on the team!

Plus, one lucky winner will leave with 4 Suite Tickets to a future 2017 football game at The Dome! Every person who comes out to the game watch party will receive 1 raffle ticket for a chance to win! Will it be you?!?

What: SU vs Clemson Game Watching Party

Where: Beer Authority NYC - 300 W 40th St, New York, NY 10018

When: Friday 10/13 6:30pm - until end of game (Game starts at 7PM)

Door Prize: Everyone in attendance receives 1 raffle ticket for a chance to win 4 Suite Tickets to a 2017 Syracuse Football game at The Dome!

Winner will be drawn in the second half. Must be present to win.

The fun doesn't end there! If you can’t make it over to Beer Authority NYC, BAO partner bar Marshall Street Bar & Restaurant will also showcase the game!

Located at 306 East 49th Street, New York, New York 10017, Marshall Street is another home away from The Dome! WEAR ORANGE & GO ‘CUSE!!!

Due to unfortunate circumstances, I’ll be in NYC on Friday night. I’ll be watching the game at one of these venues. It would be great to meet some board members as we root the Orangemen to victory.

Met up with Moontan (jurrie) there. First time at this new Cuse bar, and gotta say--very impressed. Many of you know I am fond of both East End Bar and Grill and Marshall Street, but The Beer Authority was packed to the rafters with crazed SU fans and it was the most fun I have had for a Cuse football game in years!! Cuse football is back, baby!