Friday Sweet 16 schedule is a who's who of dirty programs | Syracusefan.com

Friday Sweet 16 schedule is a who's who of dirty programs

EastCoast2

Board Mathematician
LSU (Wade) vs. MSU (Izzo): Illegal payments vs. coverup of domestic/s e x ual abuse
Auburn (Pearl) vs. UNC (Williams): Impermissible benefits vs. fake academic program, countless infractions
VT (Clean as far as we know) vs. Duke (Coach K): Duke. 'Nuff said.
Houston (Sampson) vs. Kentucky (Calipari): Recruiting violations vs. the dirtiest of them all, Calipari

LSU (Wade) vs. MSU (Izzo): Illegal payments vs. coverup of domestic/s e x ual abuse
Auburn (Pearl) vs. UNC (Williams): Impermissible benefits vs. fake academic program, countless infractions
Houston (Sampson) vs. Kentucky (Calipari): Recruiting violations vs. the dirtiest of them all, Calipari

Interesting observation.

Can't hear you over the "Zion Breakfast" cam followed by the "Zion brushing teeth" cam followed by the "Zion goes to the restroom" cam all week.

I read your earlier post where you suggested that this was the worst NCCAT of all time. I actually think there are several compelling match-ups on Thursday and Friday that are going to make for some great games.

As for the programs and coaches, I'm not sure which guys wear the white hats and which ones wear the black hats. I prefer to watch the action and not sweat that stuff. Big time college sports can be a messy business. Sneaker companies, huge TV money, highly paid coaches and then players who are supposed to play for free? What could possibly go wrong?

Not sure it is really but Virginia Tech has been mentioned in the college admissions scandal.

Report: Virginia Tech finds no connection between Nolley and Fox

Can't hear you over the "Zion Breakfast" cam followed by the "Zion brushing teeth" cam followed by the "Zion goes to the restroom" cam all week.

The networks had to find work for all the unemployed Tiger Woods cam workers.

Doesn't send the best message about cheating does it?

For a true Sinful Sixteen Kansas and Arizona would also be represented here.

Doesn't send the best message about cheating does it?

For a true Sinful Sixteen Kansas and Arizona would also be represented here.
Along with Miami and Louisville

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom