Friday Trifecta! | Syracusefan.com

Friday Trifecta!

themorey

2nd String
1. Cuse beats Gtown in the BE tourney and avenges 2 bad regular season losses. You can have those Hoya Suxa cuz I'll take a post-season win all day long.

2. Duke lost to MD in its opening game in the ACC tourney. They'll probably still get a 1 seed though...

3. Kentucky was playing for their tourney life but got embarrassed by Vandy. PayPal Cal can buy his players but not his way into the NCAA's. Have fun in the NIT.

I need to go out and get a PowerBall ticket tonight cuz I'm feeling lucky!

1. Cuse beats Gtown in the BE tourney and avenges 2 bad regular season losses. You can have those Hoya Suxa cuz I'll take a post-season win all day long.

2. Duke lost to MD in its opening game in the ACC tourney. They'll probably still get a 1 seed though...

3. Kentucky was playing for their tourney life but got embarrassed by Vandy. PayPal Cal can buy his players but not his way into the NCAA's. Have fun in the NIT.

I need to go out and get a PowerBall ticket tonight cuz I'm feeling lucky!

I like this. But regarding the first item in the list, our victory today will only be ratified with a BE Championship tomorrow. If we fall short, I'll have to say that this win will not make up for our home loss, in front of a record breaking crowd, snapping our nation leading home win streak, on the night Melo's number retired to the rafters. This win is good medicine but it doesn't heal that wound, for me anyway.

I like this. But regarding the first item in the list, our victory today will only be ratified with a BE Championship tomorrow. If we fall short, I'll have to say that this win will not make up for our home loss, in front of a record breaking crowd, snapping our nation leading home win streak, on the night Melo's number retired to the rafters. This win is good medicine but it doesn't heal that wound, for me anyway.
Unlike

This was a strategic win for the sake of the season, a true confidence builder after sucking ass for the past month. However, I agree that the Hoya Suxa win in Cuse on that monumental day will forever sting deeply.