From ESPN's BC Recap... | Syracusefan.com

From ESPN's BC Recap...

Syracuse vs. Boston College - Game Recap - January 30, 2019 - ESPN

"Like most home games against SU, BC's students and fans were drowned out many times by a contingent of fans dressed in Orange that broke into chants of `Let's Go Orange!' "

Not surprising, but still love it. Way to represent, everyone!

Well, that’s just not fair. Does ESPN not remember those couple times that BC was good and their fans packed the place?

Conte Forum might just be the worst P5 conference environment in the country. Last night looked and sounded like a high school gym. If I had been listening to the radio broadcast I might have thought it was a Syracuse home game that we were playing at Manley for some reason, with a decent BC fan turnout.

Did anyone else notice that before every BC free throw, someone in the crowd was yelling the Bills Shout song "Heyyy-ayyyyyy-ayyyyy-ayy"?

It was awesome!

We had 2/3 of the fans. Was a well played game honestly another 1,000 BC fans would have made it essentially full if not packed/sold out and a much better and more fun atmosphere.

Lots of Buddy Boeheim chants.

Did anyone else notice that before every BC free throw, someone in the crowd was yelling the Bills Shout song "Heyyy-ayyyyyy-ayyyyy-ayy"?

It was awesome!

No wonder why they made so many of their free throws! ;):p

Conte Forum might just be the worst P5 conference environment in the country. Last night looked and sounded like a high school gym. If I had been listening to the radio broadcast I might have thought it was a Syracuse home game that we were playing at Manley for some reason, with a decent BC fan turnout.
I had the game on while making dinner last night. I had my back to the game and heard the crowd start cheering and going crazy. I thought BC had a Zion Williamson dunk. Nope, Tyus Battle just hit another 3 and the Syracuse fans were taking over Boston. Love it.