From Jon "he's 7'0 and still growing" Rothstein: | Syracusefan.com

From Jon "he's 7'0 and still growing" Rothstein:

Another way to look at it:
2018-02-27_1800.png

He had another tweet about our offense after the Duke game which was obviously not very favorable. Say what you want about Jon’s urban legend height reports, but, the guy knows his stuff and is very connected. He’ll rattle off some cool stat or personnel report on some random mid-major totally out of the blue.

Not very honest to lump us in with those 3 considering our record is much better, and we’re 4-0 against those scrubs this year.
So what. The sad fact is that our current team and the 1962 Mets are a combined 58-131. That's totally unacceptable for a program of SU's stature.

He had another tweet about our offense after the Duke game which was obviously not very favorable. Say what you want about Jon’s urban legend height reports, but, the guy knows his stuff and is very connected. He’ll rattle off some cool stat or personnel report on some random mid-major totally out of the blue.
eh dude's become a twitter troll

He used to be good...but with his big increase in followers his obnoxiousness increased drastically more with it

We’re judging a guy on how he performs on Twitter?! I mean you can say the same thing about Schefter and dozens of other guys. Rothstein is great in the studio on the CBSSports Network or when they brought him in for the Tourney last year.

We’re judging a guy on how he performs on Twitter?! I mean you can say the same thing about Schefter and dozens of other guys. Rothstein is great in the studio on the CBSSports Network or when they brought him in for the Tourney last year.

He knows his stuff more than anyone for sure. Also trolls the hell outta Uconn daily

We really don't have any sort of business being in this.

That said, a lot is on the line for our reputation next year.
We also don't have any sort of business NOT being on it. Those 3 have fallen much further, but we've certainly had a major downturn in the program recently. We're also the one closest to returning back to where we were. Hopefully, next year, we can laugh at those programs and not feel so bad about ourselves at the same time.

We also don't have any sort of business NOT being on it. Those 3 have fallen much further, but we've certainly had a major downturn in the program recently. We're also the one closest to returning back to where we were. Hopefully, next year, we can laugh at those programs and not feel so bad about ourselves at the same time.

Nah. Pitt is one of the worst P5 teams in the country. Georgetown and UConn are hovering around .500 overall and are near the basements in their weaker leagues. Syracuse is a middle of the pack team in the ACC. Not even close to the same thing. No business being grouped with basement teams.

What a clown post by Rothstein.

When it comes to stuff like this, I'm pretty hard on the staff with its ACC mediocrity, coaching philosophies and recruiting misses BUT (and maybe those like Rothstein should also acknowledge) we've gone to, not one, but two Final 4's recently and pump players to the NBA each year.

Last time I checked, you raise banners for Final 4's and not for being ranked during the year.

Last time I checked, you wanted to be a place that springboarded your players futures and we send the league draft pick(s) almost every year.

Tell me more about how we're like those other schools...