From Syracuse to Siena | Syracusefan.com

From Syracuse to Siena

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
October 9th at the Desmond. Boeheim, GMac and John Cahill on the panel.

Attachments

• 20240919_164056.jpg
    20240919_164056.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 196
I like that JB is supporting GMac but does seem a little awkward with Blackwell, Onuaku coaching and Peter Carey and Reid Ducharme playing for Siena. Honestly rooting for them all and I have high hopes for them all.

I like that JB is supporting GMac but does seem a little awkward with Blackwell, Onuaku coaching and Peter Carey and Reid Ducharme playing for Siena. Honestly rooting for them all and I have high hopes for them all.
Siena had an event tonight. Head Coach GMac speaking and Carey, Onuaku and Blackwell all in the back row. Not sure why you think it might be awkward for JAB. Of course he's going to support Gerry. That's his boy.

20240919_182639.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree JB should support GMac and I stated that I like that. Also a fact that JB and JW chose Red over GMac. Blackwell and Onuaku are coaching at Siena not SU. Carey and Ducharme are playing for Siena not SU. Makes it a tad awkward in my mind. Nothing to get too excited about lol.

I agree JB should support GMac and I stated that I like that. Also a fact that JB and JW chose Red over GMac. Blackwell and Onuaku are coaching at Siena not SU. Carey and Ducharme are playing for Siena not SU. Makes it a tad awkward in my mind. Nothing to get too excited about lol.
That, is not a fact. JB didn't choose Red over anyone.

I stand corrected if your statement is true. Somehow Red became coach of Syracuse basketball and I am not sure who chose him anymore.

I stand corrected if your statement is true. Somehow Red became coach of Syracuse basketball and I am not sure who chose him anymore.
Red was the top ass't under JB. He had more experience than any other Syracuse ass't. He really was an obvious choice if we were going to stay in house. And the A.D. chose him.

No way could JW pick GM over AA. Autry was top asst and more experienced.
It went exactly the way it was supposed to.
GM to Siena for 4 then St. Johns for 5+ til Autry retires after a great run and then Gmac comes back and coaches for 10 more years.
Then it'll be good timing for Buddy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom