From the ESPN ACC live blog/chat... | Syracusefan.com

From the ESPN ACC live blog/chat...

I love when the orange are underestimated the chip on our shoulder just gets bigger and we hit harder!

MLondon.jpg

It looks like they are holding this thing in the lobby of a Days Inn. Sheesh.

View attachment 4293

My thoughts exactly. I know the ACC only has about 5 teams that care about football but come on, they could at least spring for something a little nicer.

My thoughts exactly. I know the ACC only has about 5 teams that care about football but come on, they could at least spring for something a little nicer.

And to which five teams might you be referring? Keep in mind your answer may have an affect on how cordially you aerated from this point forward (just sayin) Oh Lord

View attachment 4293

they are like the 4 star recruits that we dream of getting every season... I will be glad to trade them a few Holiday Inn Express Hotels for a good recruit or two

The last picture here...is where we were. The Grandover Resort, with awesome golf today (Macky can CRUSH the ball). Apparently Edsall and Bryn Renner are ringers too.

And if you vacation in the area I HIGHLY recommend it. Very reasonably priced at $160 a night for a resort

The picture you see above with Mike London is "Radio Row". Yes, in one hall way. Basically, it's a whirlwind all day where coaches go from doing print interviews, to network TV, to radio to TV News (in no particular order)

Let me just say, as the northerner here I didn't know what to expect with entrance into the ACC. But they are first class all around. Swofford even found me to do a one-on-one interview back in NY July 1 after the "party" was over, when he easily could have left.

The ACC media, coaches, players alike rolled out the red carpet for us. Great people, we're going to love this league in every aspect.

I have a 5 am flight back home, I'll do a TomCat impression with a summary soon. Lots of great stuff...including this-

During Coach Shafer's press conference I was raising my hand to ask a question. Problem was, I was way in the back manning my camera too. The ACC host (who is a real nice guy) never saw me, so I never got to ask "my" question.

20 minutes later, Sue from SU calls. She said Scott noticed I didn't get to ask my question, and since we came all the way down here, I could meet him at 6 for a one-on-one interview.

That, is the great man we have as our head coach.

#HardNosed

The last picture here...is where we were. The Grandover Resort, with awesome golf today (Macky can CRUSH the ball). Apparently Edsall and Bryn Renner are ringers too.

And if you vacation in the area I HIGHLY recommend it. Very reasonably priced at $160 a night for a resort

The picture you see above with Mike London is "Radio Row". Yes, in one hall way. Basically, it's a whirlwind all day where coaches go from doing print interviews, to network TV, to radio to TV News (in no particular order)

Let me just say, as the northerner here I didn't know what to expect with entrance into the ACC. But they are first class all around. Swofford even found me to do a one-on-one interview back in NY July 1 after the "party" was over, when he easily could have left.

The ACC media, coaches, players alike rolled out the red carpet for us. Great people, we're going to love this league in every aspect.

I have a 5 am flight back home, I'll do a TomCat impression with a summary soon. Lots of great stuff...including this-

During Coach Shafer's press conference I was raising my hand to ask a question. Problem was, I was way in the back manning my camera too. The ACC host (who is a real nice guy) never saw me, so I never got to ask "my" question.

20 minutes later, Sue from SU calls. She said Scott noticed I didn't get to ask my question, and since we came all the way down here, I could meet him at 6 for a one-on-one interview.

#HardNosed

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing

And to which five teams might you be referring? Keep in mind your answer may have an affect on how cordially you aerated from this point forward (just sayin) Oh Lord
Well it used to be just FSU, Clemson, VT, and GT. However after being on this site, i realize that you guys care about football too.

Love Shoneys on Hilton Head. Other ones I have been to sucked.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

I'm actually going to be in that area in November for a wedding and will have some free time to kick around - anything else you'd recommend?

#HardNosed

Sue is terrific. Don't know your experience, but I'd rather she have gotten the SID job than the guy who leapfrogged her.

I'm actually going to be in that area in November for a wedding and will have some free time to kick around - anything else you'd recommend?

The Frosty Frog.

More responsibly, the Smokehouse has pretty good barbeque. A couple blocks inland from Coligny Circle.

Haven't been in 10 years. We migrated to O.C. Md. about then. Half the distance for us. Gotta go to Harbour Town. Also, Savannah is a great day trip. Pecan Cookie Company on the river walk.
We did a Zodiak dolphin tour once. It was fun, but 21 years later I still renenber that it it was hard on the butt.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Miami is a weird bunch when it comes to football fans. I give them credit for the us against the world thing along with the gangster approach that seemed to attract fans while they were winning but if they continue to have these 6-6 type seasons I wonder how much longer it will work? They pop out of the woodwork when they win but disappear faster than poop through a goose when they lose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom