From Twitterland | Syracusefan.com

From Twitterland

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
- BYU has made some deal to play Boise 12 times and 10 of them will be in October. Is that a sign they told the B12 no?

- Missouri Chancellor resigned as B12 expansion chair. What does that mean?

- Hints that Texas Gov as well as that Okie St billionare want the B12 to add as many Texas schools as possible like TCU, Houston, SMU.

- B12 commish hinting TCU is back in the convo to B12.

- WVU made $120,000 in beer ales alone vs. LSU. :)

Texas, Tech, Baylor, TCU, Houston, and SMU in the same conference?

guinness-brilliant.jpg

Yeah, because the SWC did so well the first time around...

-Hints that Texas Gov as well as that Okie St billionare want the B12 to add as many Texas schools as possible like TCU, Houston, SMU.

They're getting the old SWC band back together - minus A&M and Arkansas and Rice... never mind.

Their motivation for Texas schools may be to completely alienate A&M. They'd have a conference with all of Texas and then A&M off to the deep south conference. I wouldn't be surprised if all the Texas schools refuse to play A&M in anything.

OK. I'll play.

- BYU has made some deal to play Boise 12 times and 10 of them will be in October. Is that a sign they told the B12 no? It could mean that, or it could mean they are locking them into a certain time frame in order to make sure they have enough room for conference games.

- Missouri Chancellor resigned as B12 expansion chair. What does that mean? Could mean the decision for invites is made, or it could mean that it would appear to be bad form for a school about to bolt the conference to be leading its expansion effort.

- Hints that Texas Gov as well as that Okie St billionare want the B12 to add as many Texas schools as possible like TCU, Houston, SMU. The Good Ol' Boy Conference - The GOBC.

- B12 commish hinting TCU is back in the convo to B12. No matter what else it means, it is bad news for the New (New) Big East.

- WVU made $120,000 in beer ales alone vs. LSU. :) Slow night because the lost so big.

$120K? That seems low to me.

It was more than they made in their other 2 homes games combined. So I guess it was meant as a high figure.

I don't know why Rick Perry would be pushing the Texas teams to band together in order to screw A&M. Perry was an Aggie cheerleader when he was in college.

Deaton's resignation is indeed interesting. Conflict of interest maybe?

The B12 schools are so not on the same page. It's amusing.

They must sneak the heavier stuff in. Was thinking they sold 100,000 beers at $4 profit each. But that probably is a high sales number.

Any idea how many beers would be sold at the dome assuming a 40K crowd?

Now someone is teweting that accroding to a lawyer with BYU, that a deal with the B12 has been made.

As the realignment world turns.

Now someone is teweting that accroding to a lawyer with BYU, that a deal with the B12 has been made.

As the realignment world turns.

Didn't really get the McMurphy tweet. Teams play non conference games in October all the time. That one seemed like a reach.

The non Texas schools do not want more Texas teams. But UT calls ALL the shots so the smurfs will shut up and do what UT wants...if they want to keep getting their checks. But the Mizzou president could be resigning as a protest...or they could be about to bolt. Who knows. My guess is TCU never plays a game in the Big East. More $$$ and close to home. Can't blame them.