From which direction? | Syracusefan.com

From which direction?

SWC75

Bored Historian
We're all trying to figure out when and where the first loss will take place. We keep looking at the other teams and the venues and we grow suspicious of good teams that are playing well and will get us in their arena, like Cincinnati Monday night. But could the first loss come when we least expect it, like today?

I can't help but think of this famous scene from one of Buster Keaton's films.

We're looking at where the first loss could be; but the players aren't. ND isn't scary this year.

If the team loses to ND, even without Fab, then they're not as good as we thought they were.

ND is not a very good team this year.

we are not losing tonight. I fully expect this team to step up and keep this streak going

If the team loses to ND, even without Fab, then they're not as good as we thought they were.

ND is not a very good team this year.
Eh. I think we're allowed to have an off game or 2.

The first 20 didn't show you good they are?

Or maybe, just maybe we never lose at all..

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

We're all trying to figure out when and where the first loss will take place. We keep looking at the other teams and the venues and we grow suspicious of good teams that are playing well and will get us in their arena, like Cincinnati Monday night. But could the first loss come when we least expect it, like today?

Good call.

So if Notre Dame was the second train in the clip...is Cincinnati the first train? The one we thought would hit us but it didn't?

21-1 is a pretty good record.

I would have preferred to be wrong. I posted this before I knew about Fab.
that is a pretty unbelievable considering you posted it on a board that was discussing no fab for 3 hours before you posted this thread, also I believe by 3PM the no fab was already on ESPN

that is a pretty unbelievable considering you posted it on a board that was discussing no fab for 3 hours before you posted this thread, also I believe by 3PM the no fab was already on ESPN

Yeah, I was doing my laundry and came up with the idea for this post and just posted it before reading the rest of the board. (A bad habit of mine.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom