Front page of ESPN.com -- bowl projections | Syracusefan.com

Front page of ESPN.com -- bowl projections

Eric15

Living Legend
Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 10.45.15 AM.png

I would love to hand Penn State their backsides on that large of a national stage.
It would be nice to get an easy win over a hapless opponent like the Nittany Lions but I am hoping we get paired with a more prestigious opponent from a better conference.

Penn State is a better fit for Detroit or Boise. Or stuck in State College in the frozen cow poop.

Bowl game in Miami vs. Penn State? Using last year's bowl attendance as a guide, we'd have at least 30K people there. Sign me up.

ESPN is one of the only few sites kind to SU. Most Bowl projections pick Miami to Orange Bowl.
Why? Did they not see that team play Florida? What would make them hype them so much with an unproven head coach?

Why? Did they not see that team play Florida? What would make them hype them so much with an unproven head coach?
They are most pre-season picks. The bottomline is that besides ESPN, most of other sports sites don't like Syracuse. After the Miami loss, it is likely that they pick Virginia Tech to Orange Bowl. They hate Syracuse and don't want to see SU rise again.

They are most pre-season picks. The bottomline is that besides ESPN, most of other sports sites don't like Syracuse. After the Miami loss, it is likely that they pick Virginia Tech to Orange Bowl. They hate Syracuse and don't want to see SU rise again.

That’s not true. Sporting News has us in the Orange. Athlon has us in the Orange. The Athletic has us in the Orange. Stadium has us in the Orange. And there’s others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom