Front page of ESPN right now | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Front page of ESPN right now

Side note; Devo is a great hire. He's like an anti-coach. Players can go to him when things aren't good, and I feel he can guide them and give great advice in his new self. Also technically sound on the court, see his teaching guards finishing at the rim. I can only hope he's been working w Frank?

They do it for all programs for buzzer beaters or big moments. It started with NC state ending. Hilarious.

Here's the NC state one:

The expression on Gillon's face for the last few seconds of that clip....priceless.

That is the meme of the season so far.

Side note; Devo is a great hire. He's like an anti-coach. Players can go to him when things aren't good, and I feel he can guide them and give great advice in his new self. Also technically sound on the court, see his teaching guards finishing at the rim. I can only hope he's been working w Frank?

Devo was one of the best we ever had at finishing with both hands in traffic. The defense? Did I mention he was the best we ever had at making tough layups

Epic. It must be dusty in here. Maybe it's the
wdciVH7s_400x400.jpeg

Look at the female Clemson fan's expression who jumps up then sits down cross court from the shot

That lady is great. If you watch the full game highlights you'll see that she is actually keeping score like at a baseball game. She is all business for the whole game except for two plays: this one and the one where it got batted around and wound up in White's hands for a three.

Look at the female Clemson fan's expression who jumps up then sits down cross court from the shot

Check out the lady next to her? It looks like she's ready to fall asleep.
She's sitting courtside and looks like she'd rather be anywhere else.

They do it for all programs for buzzer beaters or big moments. It started with NC state ending. Hilarious.

Here's the NC state one:

While these are good its just a rip off of Celine a Scene on facebook... there is some really funny ones on that facebookbpage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom