Frost update to UCF | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Frost update to UCF

For any of you Not Necessarily The News fans out there...

BRING. BACK. DICK.

He does have a plan in place. What you basically wanted was a deal in place prior to letting Shafer go. That doesn't happen often.
More often than you think

Scoot just tweeted B1G>Pac12. So who knows, maybe Coyle is looking midwest?

Coyle is a moron and makes TGD look like a brain surgeon. Lets hope he is not at Syracuse too long.

Dean.gif

Don't go defensive minded here Mark, that won't fill seats!!!

The decision to fire Shafer was not that difficult. Coyle knows what he is doing.

If Frost was offered and turned it down, or hasn't accepted if you will, this is a big black eye for Coyle in my book. He should have had this lined up before he fired our last coach.

Coyle is a moron and makes TGD look like a brain surgeon. Lets hope he is not at Syracuse too long.
You are really cruising.

First you call one of the players (yes, he's still on the roster) several rude names and now you go after the new AD before he's even completed the hiring process.

You're off to a great start. I suspect that your stay here will be fairly short.

Love all the jumping to conclusions about Coyle. If it's not Frost, who cares as long as it's someone Coyle feels works. I also think that only 1 or 2 people inside the SUAD know who Coyle has in mind.

Why? I'm not advocating that SS should have been retained. Rather, to not have all your ducks in a row before you make a move, is amateur hour to me. Typical of what we have been used to for years now with this athletic department.
I see what you did there.

Just had an OSU alum friend text me "larry johnson LOL" havent responded yet.
Hope he is talking about grandmama
My god that has to be a joke

Just had an OSU alum friend text me "larry johnson LOL" havent responded yet.
Hope he is talking about grandmama
My god that has to be a joke

Larry Johnson recruiting the NE again at SU? I could be into that...

N.Y. Orangeman said:
Larry Johnson recruiting the NE again at SU? I could be into that...
Isnt he like 70

Coyle did not put all of his eggs in one basket. He has traveled already to interview several candidates, and at least 2 of them were in this past weekend. Maybe we are making up our minds which one we like better.
I am also going to guess that he will put a time clock on "waiting" for any answer. Maybe something like sleep on it and let me know by 6pm tomorrow night.

Frost may not end up here, but what in that Oregon live article was definitive about anything?

The only thing this casts doubt on was him being named HC today, which other than an anonymous reddit poster, who confirmed that anyway?