FSU 2 point favs | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

FSU 2 point favs

2-3 pt line puzzles me but so have many of the lines this year. FSU is a team that could beat us by 30 or we win by 5-6. I think 7-8 pt line would make more sense. Who out there is betting on us to keep the line that low? Do we have some closet gamblers in Vegas making money on us that should be helping retro the Dome?

A week ago I would have favored FSU by about 10. But FSU losing to GT on the road by 22, never closer than 18 in the 2nd half, makes me think SU has a great chance. If FSU shoots 28% from the field, 24% from the 3, and 68% on FTs, and we limit the 2nd chance points like we did in the 2nd half against WF, we walk off with a victory in all likelihood.

I should mention I also thought Hillary, Alabama and the Warriors were locks as well.

In years past we have been overconfident about our team and criticized lines. Now we lack confidence in our team and go the other way.

Go orange.

(And how did we get squashed by St. John's)

Once I saw the spread I was confident. Wish I put money on us I loved the spread so much, but couldn't make myself do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom