FSU Fires Taggart / Hires Mike Norvell | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Fires Taggart / Hires Mike Norvell

You want to bet that they "settle" for Kendal Briles.....

FSU didn't even give him 2 full years. That is a joke.
They looked bad yesterday.

Would Briles son work for Dino?
No he had to be fired! It’s Florida state one of the most prestigious and best jobs in college football and all that talent they have there’s no excuse for finishing sub 500 the first two years , just can’t have that
They need to find a top-tier very good coach and the ACC needs Florida State to be good. ACC is getting a bad rap because it’s like Clemson and everybody else

And this would be amazing. PLEASE HAPPEN
This would be epic.

An epic disaster.

make it so.gif

And this would be amazing. PLEASE HAPPEN

This is boom or bust and probably the latter, do high school kids even know "Neon" Deion? He better have a strong support staff under him (which will basically run the team)

This is boom or bust and probably the latter, do high school kids even know "Neon" Deion? He better have a strong support staff under him (which will basically run the team)
But their Mamas' know him. The parents will push for an in-house visit.

But their Mamas' know him. The parents will push for an in-house visit.
Be that as it may, you can’t win on talent alone. He will have to actually coach. That would be quite an interesting hire, and I suspect one that wouldn’t end well.

Be that as it may, you can’t win on talent alone. He will have to actually coach. That would be quite an interesting hire, and I suspect one that wouldn’t end well.
He's been coaching high school and, having played at every level, he knows the game. It probably be an epic disaster but I still wonder how he'd do?

He's been coaching high school and, having played at every level, he knows the game. It probably be an epic disaster but I still wonder how he'd do?
Yeah it is a big step up from high school to FSU expectations.

Who knows? Maybe he could catch lightning in a bottle, and maybe he can indeed scheme.

Yeah it is a big step up from high school to FSU expectations.

Who knows? Maybe he could catch lightning in a bottle, and maybe he can indeed scheme.
Yeah, it's absolutely a huge difference. I wonder how/if his experience playing elite D1 and NFL ball would give him any advantage over some of the high school guys that have made the jump, like Art Briles.

He would have to spend a fortune to get experienced coordinators to keep him from mucking everything up. He’d have a guy on the sidelines whose only job would be to make sure the head coach’s headphones aren’t plugged in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom