FSU! FSU!! FSU!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

FSU! FSU!! FSU!!!

Louisville. Couldn't have gone quietly into the night. And then FSU no-showed, so this shellacking will look better on paper.

FSU shooting is heating up but can't get stops...

Oh there is one

had it down to 8 for a quickie. You're right about the stops tho.

Reminds me of wake forest game back in February when Wake got hot from 4 but couldn't get the stops

FSU shooting is heating up but can't get stops...

Oh there is one

I'm pretty sure FSU does not practice defense, at all. Or if they do, Leonard does not know how to teach it. Good grief, not even of the ole variety, more like the doorman style.

Down 8 24 seconds on clock so the jog down make sense

That huge Jumanji guy is hilarious. Didn’t he have a career game against us and Chukwu?

what awful clock management...Lets hope they are out early next week. At least a UNC victory looks better then an FSU victory.

Hamilton lmaooooo, you are the worst
I've been saying that for years on here. Especially after someone predicted him as preseason ACC COY. They said "this is FSU's year". I forgot who it was, but he went quietly into the night.

If Syracuse was in Florida State’s position we wouldn’t be comfortable.
I was glad McDonough and Dakich were hammering Florida State’s perceived lock status.

Louisville win does look better now.

ESPN dudes saying ND is in lol

If Syracuse was in Florida State’s position we wouldn’t be comfortable.
I was glad McDonough and Dakich were hammering Florida State’s perceived lock status.

Agreed. FSU really is hanging onto the UNC win and the Florida win. Both good wins for sure but lock status is laughable. As is the Cards somehow jumping SU because of today. Their numbers just don't compute.

I honestly think that for the committee we sit better than where the pundits have us. Very much an opposite feeling vs what we had last year. Lunardi and the ESPN rag tag crew really suck at doing their research and get far too caught up in name and recency bias.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom