FSU Game Thread... | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

We. Are. So. Fricken. Close.
We keep beating ourselves, but at least we’re one or two plays away from winning these games.
At some point though...close is no longer good enough.

Dungey worked hard and got us in position to win. Unfortunately college kickers are an enigma and Cole Murphy is certainly no exception to that rule. They played hard but this game should have been won. You'd hope the lesson of take the points early sticks but I doub it. I wish we won but I'll of course be watching again next week.

We have beat ourselves twice in Florida

All the LSU moral victory rah rah seems a lot funnier now.

As I said after Clemson, let’s wait and see if that result was because we were good or just one of those games. It’s looking more like one of those games that mediocre team happens to take out a good team.

We haven’t arrived anywhere

We’re consistently competitive for the first time since 2012.

It’s a process. You don’t usually go from sucking to good while skipping all the steps in the middle. We’re in the middle. We don’t suck anymore, but we’re not good yet either.

can we officially move on from Clemson now? and focus on the remaining games. They are still stuck on that Clemson game. This was the easiest game remaining. Wake is the toughest IMO.
A game on the road vs all 4/5 star players is never easier than a game at home vs all 2/3 star players. No matter how they look during the season

I was hoping to center the ball I thought our first time out of the drive on a short gain wasn't Necessary ... but all in all a well fought game . ED makes plays and grits it out but his completion percentage needs to improve in this high percentage passing game 55% today 45% the last 2 combined

Some of you are hysterical. You pronounced the season ovah when we lost to MTSU and now it’s a high crime to lose in Tallahassee?

We could’ve won. But come on.

Fsu stinks this year, they just lost by 32 to a mediocre Bc team.

All the LSU moral victory rah rah seems a lot funnier now.

As I said after Clemson, let’s wait and see if that result was because we were good or just one of those games. It’s looking more like one of those games that mediocre team happens to take out a good team.

We haven’t arrived anywhere

Eh, did you think we suddenly became a top ten team. We beat the #2 team in the nation then went toe to toe with miami and fsu ON THE ROAD. Not sure what youre talking about. Yes, we arent alabama yet.

After the fumbled punt at the end of the first half, I thought for sure SU was going to win. This one is tough to take. But 6-6 is still within reach.

We should have went for it on 4th early when we tried the long FG. The play calling instead of the FG at the end of the 1st half it was makes this tough. If you are going to just run slow developing plays inside the 15, that's just nonsense. Take the points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom