FSU Game Thread... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Frank has battle wide open and he passes to no hands chukwu What

I am not even upset.
I don’t think we will score 50 points unless garbage time happens.

wow were we ever out played by a crappy effort by FSU. Can only imagine how bad it would be if fsu could play

I like that Washington passes the ball and then cuts, as opposed to standing around.

Never mind that that is the type of compliment that would sound impressive for a kid in like 7th-8th grade. But it’s where we’re at. We’ve got one guy who passes and then moves. It’s something.

Do Battle and Brissett feel they have to shoot every single time they attack the basket?! Three to four guys collapse when they drive...hmmm, guess that means some team mates are open!!!!

He can go to the nba I dont care, will take away from Bazley Carey and Oshae is he stays

Lmao. Where is Oshae going? It's ridiculous that anybody thinks he's gone. He literally can't do anything but rebound and even that isn't an elite skill.

This is the worst a Syracuse team has played since we lost to Georgetown in 2013. At least that Georgetown team was good. FSU ain’t nothing special.

I rarely complain about the refereeing but FSU has at least 10 points on calls not made. Last one was a perfect example. Moyer hit in the head going for the rebound.
There may be an assault report on file with Talahassee PD.
Awful no call.

I rarely complain about the refereeing but FSU has at least 10 points on calls not made. Last one was a perfect example. Moyer hit in the head going for the rebound.

Clearly over the back on that last out of bounds

What is the record in the Boeheim era for lowest points scored? We may not break 40 today.

The sad part is these teams were losing to blow

That being said, two no calls on brissett and moyer there are inexcusable

This is the worst a Syracuse team has played since we lost to Georgetown in 2013.

Losing by 30+ at home to St Johns last year? At least that Georgetown team won the Big East and was on the road.

I do not like Battle's release on his floater. He doesn't keep the ball high.