FSU Game Thread... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I have stated I feel the game is going to fast for Tommy and it’s time to try Clayton, a lot of blame has to go to coaching staff as well. They get paid a lot of $$ to make adjustments and I just don’t see it.

Devito looks beyond lost and wont throw to anyone besides Jackson. It's hard to put into words how bad this team looks. From 10 win to 3-9 most likely this year and Babers looks just as lost on the sidelines and to he honest doesnt look like his heart is in it. Something is way off with this program

Even the Shaeffer teams had their moments. There has been nothing from the group comparable to giving LSU a game the year he got axed.

I think its a perfect storm high expectations or more a bad team being told they were top 25 and no early home games to work out the kinks and put up big numbers and now we are hitting a wall but with a bad record vs a respectable one.

Road game vs a bunch of 4 and 5 stars this is gonna get ugly doesn't matter that Taggert isn't a good coach.

If only Chance Amie gave the coaching staff a chance and not transfer, he would be playing now and probably salvage this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom