FSU is truly a superior team | Syracusefan.com

FSU is truly a superior team

Rocco

Watching you.
I'd say one of the best teams ever we've ever played, if not the best. This team trumps any of the dominant Miami teams from back in the day IMO. They are scary good and will be next year too. Their speed is mind-boggling.

We can't kick ourselves for getting manhandled all day. Jameis Winston could already play in the NFL as could 2 of their wide receivers.

As new ACC members, let's hope they run the table. Plus, Jimbo Fisher is a class-act guy.

FSU has so much momentum right now. I just hope the long layoff of 1 month between the ACC conference title game and the national title game vs Alabama (most likely) doesn't hurt FSU. It could kill their momentum.

Alabama is one dimentional on O against a team like FSU who can play man to man. FSU will load the box and beat them by 2 or more scores.

Alabama is one dimentional on O against a team like FSU who can play man to man. FSU will load the box and beat them by 2 or more scores.

That will be one hell of a game! Loading up on snacks and brewskis that night... and gonna make sure I take the next day off!

Patrick Stevens‏@D1scourse2m
Highest-scoring ACC teams in league play ever: 2013 FSU (411), 2000 FSU (395) and 1993 FSU (391). '93 and '00 Seminoles had Heisman winners

Anyone catch in the postgame handshake that Shafer told Jimbo to "go win the thing"?

The postgame meeting between the two coaches lasted longer than normal...do they know each other?

I'd say one of the best teams ever we've ever played, if not the best. This team trumps any of the dominant Miami teams from back in the day IMO. They are scary good and will be next year too. Their speed is mind-boggling.

We can't kick ourselves for getting manhandled all day. Jameis Winston could already play in the NFL as could 2 of their wide receivers.

As new ACC members, let's hope they run the table. Plus, Jimbo Fisher is a class-act guy.

Only time will tell, but the 2001 Miami team, widely considered to the best college team ever, produced 17 eventual first round draft picks; 38 total draft picks; and several Pro Blow selections: Ed Reed (9), Andre Johnson (6), Vince Wilfork (5), Frank Gore (4), Jeremy Shockey (4), Jonathan Vilma (3), Willis McGahee (2), Chris Myers (2), Clinton Portis (2), Antrel Rolle (2), Sean Taylor (2), Bryant McKinnie (1), and Kellen Winslow II (1).

That is a ton of talent.

I've watched a fair amount of FSU this year. This team is as dominant as any college team I can remember, going back to the Tommy Frazier Nebraska teams in '94 and '95.

Only time will tell, but the 2001 Miami team, widely considered to the best college team ever, produced 17 eventual first round draft picks; 38 total draft picks; and several Pro Blow selections: Ed Reed (9), Andre Johnson (6), Vince Wilfork (5), Frank Gore (4), Jeremy Shockey (4), Jonathan Vilma (3), Willis McGahee (2), Chris Myers (2), Clinton Portis (2), Antrel Rolle (2), Sean Taylor (2), Bryant McKinnie (1), and Kellen Winslow II (1).

That is a ton of talent.

I didn't expect to get beaten quite that bad... fsu was very impressive. But I immediately thought of those old Hurricane teams.. and that list speaks for itself. Wow.

That is a ton of talent.

Lots of individual talent, yes. I still think FSU is the best overall team we've played in 20 years, maybe the best ever. They are incredible across the board.

I posted earlier in the week hoping we could keep it within 56. Bingo.