FSU LSU thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

FSU LSU thread

JT Daniels threw a perfect pass. Right in the receiver's chest like you're taught. Lacy was running before he completed the catch.

JT Daniels threw a perfect pass. Right in the receiver's chest like you're taught. Lacy was running before he completed the catch.
Jaylon. JT is now at Rice his 4th school after USC, UGA, Wvu...lol

Edit: or is it Jalen? Spelling?

Ultimately to me this is the sad part from a Cuse fan perspective.

We've had a nice run of DB draft picks, and certainly would have continued with Chestnut and Carter.

Now, it still may with the fine athletes we have replaced them with, but to me, these guys were almost certainly going to be All ACC level performers and get drafted in the 3rd-6th round range.

Win for them, win for the fans, win for the program, win for recruiting.

Now, they may get buried and not only lose out on accolades, but future earnings potential as well.

Lose for them, lose for the fans, lose for the program (possible future donations)
Look, I wish all of these kids well but there is another side. And that is that the next time (next year) kids think about leaving, these are the stories our coaches can tell kids about.

Honestly, this game has been sloppy as hell. Both teams look inept in terms of sustaining drives. Lotsa dropped passes, penalties, missed opportunities.
If this " high level college football" the the sport is in trouble. JMHO

For week 1- pretty high level.

Honestly, this game has been sloppy as hell. Both teams look inept in terms of sustaining drives. Lotsa dropped passes, penalties, missed opportunities.
If this " high level college football" the the sport is in trouble. JMHO
Agreed - close game, with talented players. But the actual level of play today…Yeesh

If this is "high level college football"...the sport is in trouble. JMHO
It's the first game. Teams rarely look good early.

Maybe sloppy- but interior line play would be a dream for us.

It's the first game. Teams rarely look good early.
For week 1- pretty high level.
Agree to disagree.
I've binged on games all weekend, and these 2 teams are coming across as pretenders, not contenders.
Granted, it's early but I'd think they'd be past any jitters by now. I saw multiple teams that looked better than these 2 do tonite.
I'll be prepared to eat my words if I'm wrong. JMHO

Agree to disagree.
I've binged on games all weekend, and these 2 teams are coming across as pretenders, not contenders.
Grated it's early but I'd think they'd be past any jitters by now. I saw multiple teams that looked better than these 2 do tonite.
I'll be prepared to eat my words if I'm wrong. JMHO
I'm not saying either of these teams are going to win the NC. But I also watched games all weekend and the play I saw was pretty meh. How many multiple teams looked better while playing a top 10 team? Playing a top ranked team early is tough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom