FSU Postgame Pow-Wow | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Postgame Pow-Wow

Are they? They can't stay or get on the field enough to know.

Forget the other two then, yeesh. They clearly should’ve been sent packing due to injury history.

Gadsen makes Shrader look a lot better

SUAD cares about winning football games so much that they moved a rivalry game to a baseball stadium five hours from campus. They aren't firing the coach. I would love to be wrong if we don't finish 8-4 but idfk.

You could be correct. But keep in mind that we are experiencing recency bias right now. We remember what we see last. And what we have seen has just been a disaster. We were never going to beat the last three teams and to play them back to back to back, that was rough. We have played one team like the next 5 and that was Purdue and we did win. We do seem to be kind of healthy. We will see. In a way, we can't lose. If we win, we win. If we lose, a change has to be made. And everyone should keep in mind, our AD just fired a Hall of Fame coach. He has the stones to fire Dino.
No reason we couldn’t have beat Clemson, they are not a good team.

Why is it wrong to want more? You guys are banking strongly that we win 8-9 games. What’s the narrative if we win 6? I’m not sure why it’s outlandish to not want to lose the last three games by 100 points? Even if we win 8 it’s fools gold. Our schedule is trash.
Did you not understand what I just wrote? I wasn't saying that it is wrong to want more. I am saying in response to Newhouser's post, that is what the school will say. And our schedule isn't trash. We play 2 top 10 schools. And a bunch of okay schools. We play two out and out cup cakes but so does everyone. Oh, and I'm not banking on anything. Hoping is a different word and meaning.

0-3 would be a lot different if we hadn't been absolutely blown off the field in every game. Not even competitive, and Dino's on-field demeanor and in-game decision making makes it seems like he's just mailing it in for games against good teams and just trying to get to 6 wins.

We've recruited about the same as Duke. How have they done the last 2 years?

SUAD cares about winning football games so much that they moved a rivalry game to a baseball stadium five hours from campus. They aren't firing the coach. I would love to be wrong if we don't finish 8-4 but idfk.
Who else does that? And we’ve moved games before, eg USC. It’s not like we have a 20k seat stadium.

And qualify for a bowl. Then Dinoball gets extended. Perfect storm
He better get canned at 6-6. 7-5 or better they will extend him, but I don’t like that. I will root for us to go 9-3 but I also want a new coach so can’t have both unless he goes 9-3 and retires

Silver-lining: we’re out of the gauntlet. 5 extremely winnable games left.
Yes agreed. But the back 5 look more than a bit less winnable than they did 3 weeks ago when we all said we might be 4-3 right now based on how these 3 games went.

Forget the other two then, yeesh. They clearly should’ve been sent packing due to injury history.

Gadsen makes Shrader look a lot better

It'd not about sending them packing it's that you can't use Jones and Pena as big weapons SU is missing when they're constantly hurt and neither has done much of anything the last 2+ seasons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom