FSU Predictions... | Syracusefan.com

FSU Predictions...

Northern Native American 31
Southern Native American 21

Dino Old Hickory Babers 24
Seminoles 13

d line explodes and CF has a pick 6

I blame our struggles this year on the fact that these prediction threads are coming out so early in the week rather than the traditional day before the game. I blame myself for taking part. You’ll get no prediction from me until Friday, dammit!

Trying to change our luck...

Deion - 33
Deon (Maddox) - 10

Their 33 includes a safety.

I blame our struggles this year on the fact that these prediction threads are coming out so early in the week rather than the traditional day before the game. I blame myself for taking part. You’ll get no prediction from me until Friday, dammit!
Agree,
We started it about 7am every Friday morning for years, then people started doing it Thursday then Wednesday and so on. By the way .. Syracuse 28 Rutgers 7

Will be the worst display of offensive line blocking the country witnesses all year...

Will be the worst display of offensive line blocking the country witnesses all year...
Absolutely true, But really is it any fun kicking people when there near rock bottom. Ill give you the link to the Rutgers board also.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds".
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Stat girl, Marcy, whatever - 24
Jenn Sterger - 20

Prediction that Cam Akers has more yards and TD's than our whole offense combined.

Absolutely true, But really is it any fun kicking people when there near rock bottom. Ill give you the link to the Rutgers board also.
Sorry my dude. All in jest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom