FSU where do they end up? | Syracusefan.com

FSU where do they end up?

upperdeck

Living Legend
the D is playing well. They still are getting the QB killed. 0-2 going to Wake, a game they should win. But if they lose that with Miami @Duke and UL coming up.. Could they really fall to 0-6 with Clem/FL left.. they would be staring down 2-8 season with SU/BC..

Having said that I dont see 0-6 but I can see 2-4 when the go to BC.

the D is playing well. They still are getting the QB killed. 0-2 going to Wake, a game they should win. But if they lose that with Miami @Duke and UL coming up.. Could they really fall to 0-6 with Clem/FL left.. they would be staring down 2-8 season with SU/BC..

Having said that I dont see 0-6 but I can see 2-4 when the go to BC.

I think they smack Wake back down to earth. The other 3? I dunno. Duke is for real. Jackson is a real wild card. Miami looks vulnerable for 3 Q of every game they play and then pour it on. Can't get a read on them.

Not of the same interest as they are SEC but I was thinking the same about LSU. Their schedule does not have a lot of wins on it.

I think lamar jackson absolutely anihilates them again. I dont see Louisville falling off again like they did last year after the clemson L

FSU ends up next to a ditch, with dino's foot on their throat

I don't think they end up at 4-8, but its going to be a disappointing season in Talahassee, prob 8-4.

it also an issue that teams with that much talent that lose tend to just tank it since they dont know how to deal with that losing.

I work with a guy from Fla who is a huge FSU guys he sees 8 or 9 wins...he was also livid that Jimbo didn't send someone to chip Chubb every play. He said we need to send Elmore or Strickland that way almost every time.

we may never see what we can do with Pierce this year since the oline needs that extra help to handle these tough ends.. next year hopefully with 2-3 TEs and Elmore we can really do more with those sets.

I work with a guy from Fla who is a huge FSU guys he sees 8 or 9 wins...he was also livid that Jimbo didn't send someone to chip Chubb every play. He said we need to send Elmore or Strickland that way almost every time.

Yep. Strickland is a very good at pass protection. And I don't think we're going to try to run a lot on the NC State front 7.

Yep. Strickland is a very good at pass protection. And I don't think we're going to try to run a lot on the NC State front 7.
NCSt has one of the best DL outside of the Top 5 teams. I think we'll see more plays like we saw versus LSU.

NCSt has one of the best DL outside of the Top 5 teams. I think we'll see more plays like we saw versus LSU.

Probably - LSU had 3 sacks and 8 TFL. We continued to not be able to run. Not great.

Our DL made some plays and continues to be a bright spot. Our front 7 had 2 sacks and 6 TFL vs LSU. I think LSU is younger on the OL, but more talented than NC State's overall.

This game has shootout written all over it.

LSU got a couple sacks and pressures but it was more ED holding the ball than the oline not blocking.. He cant do that this week or Chubb will be in his face all game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom