FSU's Mfiondu Kabengele enters NBA Draft | Syracusefan.com

FSU's Mfiondu Kabengele enters NBA Draft

I really think he'll be a star. other than Zion I was probably most impressed with him of any of the opposing players we faced this year
I agree - once he figures out how to cut down on the fouls and gets some actual court time. BEAST.

The ACC is losing a lot of star power. Virginia could win in a walk next year if they only lose Hunter.

The ACC is losing a lot of star power. Virginia could win in a walk next year if they only lose Hunter.

Wouldn't be anything new, last year UVA won the league regular season by 4 games along with being crowned ACC Tourney champs.

all you would need is 2 athletic man to man defenders and UVA will struggle to score 50...no one on that team can create their own shot very well aside from Jerome...UVA without hunter is not going to repeat

all you would need is 2 athletic man to man defenders and UVA will struggle to score 50...no one on that team can create their own shot very well aside from Jerome...UVA without hunter is not going to repeat
Disagree. They will run away with the ACC.

Their 2016 recruiting class of Hunter/Jerome/Guy was... really good. Could be scary to think what Bennett can do in terms of recruiting now that he has a title under him.

Which drives me insane that no one but FSU pressured them full court m2m.

They're losing a few guys to graduation too including their 7'4 starting center. Definite step back for them next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom