FT shooting | Syracusefan.com

FT shooting

Just a psthetic displsy. That should never happen. Yet it continues over and over.

I fear it won't get better for Nick Anderson...err...OB. It's in his head at this point
40 years I've been watching them it's been like this. Meaning... they've always sucked at ft's.

Tyus was 11-14 which is good, marek 2-2, good. OB 0-5 and Hughes 0-2 can’t happen. That’s pathetic. Our wings cannot go Ofer. OB especially is killing us.

Tyus was 11-14 which is good, marek 2-2, good. OB 0-5 and Hughes 0-2 can’t happen. That’s pathetic. Our wings cannot go Ofer. OB especially is killing us.
For the life of me I can't figure out how a good shooter like Hughes can be so terrible at the line. Not OB terrible, but still terrible

For the life of me I can't figure out how a good shooter like Hughes can be so terrible at the line. Not OB terrible, but still terrible

No reason he and Tyus shouldn't be in the mid 80s

I don’t get it either. He was a total no show in the second half and killed us. The announcers also mentioned it too he cannot pick up dumb fouls. He has to know when to give up a dunk and not just foul. Marek too. Cannot be foiling 94 ft from the damn basket.

We were actually a decent FT shooting team last year, that’s what’s so perplexing about this recent slump at the line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom