Full Court | Syracusefan.com

Full Court

realorange

Living Legend
I'm trying to decide if I need Full Court this year.

Does Orange All Access carry all non-network games? Are there any other options?

I do not live in the Syracuse area.

Does Orange All Access carry all non-network games? Are there any other options?

Your other options depend on where you live and what channels you can get over your cable/satellite system. I ditched Full Court when I found that I could get all the SU games over SNY or MASN or one of the ESPN networks (or through ESPN3). I may have to re-evaluate when we go to the ACC next year since a lot of the options are because of the Big East Network.

For out-of-towners Orange All-Access is absolutely worth the 10 bucks a month in November and December. Any game that ESPN doesn't own the rights to, OAA will stream.

Your other options depend on where you live and what channels you can get over your cable/satellite system. I ditched Full Court when I found that I could get all the SU games over SNY or MASN or one of the ESPN networks (or through ESPN3). I may have to re-evaluate when we go to the ACC next year since a lot of the options are because of the Big East Network.

This. I have UVerse in Ohio. If you are out of town and if your cable/satellite provider gives you the option of adding some kind of sports pack (usually around $10/mo. and you get SNY, MASN, MSG, all the Fox Sports, etc.) then do that. There will be no need for OAA or Fullcourt. UVerse internet is compatible with ESPN3 so that angle is covered also.

I got rid of Full Court a few months back because I have the Sports Pack (all of the "600" channels), which gives me SNY & is cheaper in the long run. It seems that 639 carries the games that used to be exclusive to Full Court & then some. I'm sure it'll be a new adventure next season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom