Full NCAA '14 Team Ratings -- grrrr I'm Angry! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Full NCAA '14 Team Ratings -- grrrr I'm Angry!

In basketball, you have to have more then one season paid for, to use the extra recruiting service, but thats the only thing I noticed

Yeah I think that was it...didn't pay much attention as I wasn't gonna use the recruiting service anyways...

I just signed up, I want in a league I can at least throw some friendly jabs in. Your league is accepting coaches Sunday?
Roger that. I'm in "Stagg". I was thinking about trying to get everyone into one conference, to make it interesting, but you're more then welcome to coach where ever. Right now I'm in the Freedom football conference

West Division
School Coach Conf.
W-L Overall
W-L Top 25
W-L STRK WIS
Rank Press
Rank Coaches
Rank SOS
Alfred cusetroop 7-2 9-5 0-2 L1 43 - - 34
Hartwick Sim AI 5-3 7-6 1-0 L1 86 - - 135
Ithaca Sim AI 4-4 8-5 0-0 L1 132 - - 215
St. John Fisher Jeff4noles 4-4 7-6 0-1 w1 56 - - 45
Springfield Sim AI 3-5 6-7 0-0 w1 169 - - 205
Utica Sim AI 0-8 1-12 0-1 L12 218 97

East Division

#16 Plymouth State Keith43 8-1 14-2 1-1 L1 16 15 15 51
Norwich Sim AI 6-2 8-5 0-1 W3 - - - 194
Worcester Tech Sim AI 4-4 7-6 0-1 L2 71
Western Conn State Sim AI 4-4 7-6 0-1 W1 102
Merchant Marine Sim AI 3-5 3-10 0-1 L1 117
Coast Guard Sim AI 1-7 4-9 0-1 L6 176

Alright, its not pretty, but here is the conference. Any of the teams who have "Sim AI" listed for a coach are up for grabs. We will find out early sunday morning of the two other coaches in the league take other jobs or not, so potentially we could have 2 more spots open. If we have more than 9 people interested, we can just have the over flow take over another conference. Play eachother non conference, and battle it out that way.

I swear to god, If I hit post, and it jacks up my spacing I'm going to throw my red bull at an employee.

Also, I'm going to start a thread on this, so we can stop highjacking the original. My bad.

Roger that. I'm in "Stagg". I was thinking about trying to get everyone into one conference, to make it interesting, but you're more then welcome to coach where ever. Right now I'm in the Freedom football conference

West Division
School Coach Conf.
W-L Overall
W-L Top 25
W-L STRK WIS
Rank Press
Rank Coaches
Rank SOS
Alfred cusetroop 7-2 9-5 0-2 L1 43 - - 34
Hartwick Sim AI 5-3 7-6 1-0 L1 86 - - 135
Ithaca Sim AI 4-4 8-5 0-0 L1 132 - - 215
St. John Fisher Jeff4noles 4-4 7-6 0-1 w1 56 - - 45
Springfield Sim AI 3-5 6-7 0-0 w1 169 - - 205
Utica Sim AI 0-8 1-12 0-1 L12 218 97

East Division

#16 Plymouth State Keith43 8-1 14-2 1-1 L1 16 15 15 51
Norwich Sim AI 6-2 8-5 0-1 W3 - - - 194
Worcester Tech Sim AI 4-4 7-6 0-1 L2 71
Western Conn State Sim AI 4-4 7-6 0-1 W1 102
Merchant Marine Sim AI 3-5 3-10 0-1 L1 117
Coast Guard Sim AI 1-7 4-9 0-1 L6 176

Alright, its not pretty, but here is the conference. Any of the teams who have "Sim AI" listed for a coach are up for grabs. We will find out early sunday morning of the two other coaches in the league take other jobs or not, so potentially we could have 2 more spots open. If we have more than 9 people interested, we can just have the over flow take over another conference. Play eachother non conference, and battle it out that way.

I swear to god, If I hit post, and it jacks up my spacing I'm going to throw my red bull at an employee.

Also, I'm going to start a thread on this, so we can stop highjacking the original. My bad.

Are they a subordinate, co-worker or supervisor? Makes a difference...

Tuesday

the world AFO and I play in (phelen) is set up to do 2 games a day, one in the AM, one in the PM. Bball is more hands on then the football one. As someone said above, you could get away with setting a football game plan and leaving it for the season. Prolly shouldnt do that in basketball. You're always messing with practice plans as well. I like it.

I joined up and was put on the waiting list yesterday..probably go with Ithaca, my alma mater.

No...I have Ithaca in BBall and am planning on going with them in FBall...Back off!!! I want to be a two sport coach!!

;)

J/K...not sure who I am going to apply for yet...may depend on if either of the other two coaches (not names CuseTroop) leave or not...

No...I have Ithaca in BBall and am planning on going with them in FBall...Back off!!! I want to be a two sport coach!!

;)

J/K...not sure who I am going to apply for yet...may depend on if either of the other two coaches (not names CuseTroop) leave or not...
Lol! BASTARD!

Buffalo 79, 81, 78

Should be rated higher offensively and much lower defensively. Awful, Awful defense, but they have one of the best backsin the nation.

I honestly am starting to lose more and more faith in sports video games. How in any possibility does WV have a defensive rating higher than 75. Honestly. One of the worst and easily scored on defenses ever.

I'm 36 this month and take the Wed after NCAA Football gets released off every year, so I hear you on the clown of an adult thing. I play the game year round and it is 1 of only 3 games I play on playstation. I get excited for every July. I sometimes take some liberty and upgrade players to what I think their ability is...not grossly homerish ratings, but what I would consider accurate.

What are the other 2?

'06, cant say enough about the school or my classmates.

I've toured campus in the last couple years and SJFC has changed a lot. Still a beautiful campus and I'll always appreciate the fact that I went there.

What year did you graduate Finwad? I am a 1993 grad of SJFC

There was nonstop construction on campus from my visit there as a h.s. junior until after I graduated in '06. Many great experiences. Sharing buildings with the Bills during training camp. Getting their leftovers in the locker rooms once they were gone. I swear, there were gloves and cleats that Sasquatch would have a hard time filling.

Between Ralph Wilson and Mr. Wegman I believe we secured nearly 18M in donations for academic centers during my time there.

I was afforded the opportunity to meet Mikhail Gorbachev, Elliot Spitzer and multiple political and business leaders through my work at the Courier.

Was also arrested for running across the Red Wings field during a manager/pitcher meeting during Sr. week, not a good decision in hindsight.

Beautiful campus, city and area. As you can tell, I hold a fond place in my heart for SJFC.

MLB the Show and Call of Duty.

Gran Tursimo is the only PS3 title I played to death prior to my son being born. May have to get back into NCAA if I ever have free time but by the time I do Cuse should be back on the map ratings wise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom