Full of Szmyt | Syracusefan.com

Full of Szmyt

What a let down game for our kicker. His first extra point didn't split the upright and floated a little left. Unacceptable.

This kid is a weapon. What a find.

Along those same lines, I was a little disappointed in Cisco not finishing that game with 8 interceptions.

Smyzt is easily the surprise of the first 2 games. And an easy way to beat my son in hangman.

How great is it that we will not have to potentially worry about a PK for 3 more years!

The kid has been one of the most accurate first year kickers I’ve seen in CFB thus far. I can confidently say, I give a Szmyt about our kicking game.

I ignorantly thought Szmyt rhymed with smite (not Schmidt).

I'll continue to enjoy watching him smite our opponents with 50 yard bombs. Saturday's = Dre Day.

Not to mention, this kid emerging as a very solid PK enables Sterling H. to focus on only two responsibilities instead of all three -- and I love what I'm seeing from Sterling on kickoffs, it's helping our special teams look terrific so far this year.

I'm glad he's gotten a lot of work the past two games, to get as much game experience under his belt as possible.

I like the nickname "The Szyt" (which a hard S - like sugar or sure)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom