Fumble by Franklin at the 1 yard line??? | Syracusefan.com

Fumble by Franklin at the 1 yard line???

44doubledees

Scout Team
I watched that play again and thought the ball was out before he rolled off of the SU player, thought it would have been challenged? Anybody see it the same way?

I'd like to see it again because I thought it was pretty close to a fumble.

When I record the game on TW I always put an extra hour on the end time to account for possible OT. Then If I am watching the game I go in and stop and save the recording. I got so darn excited with the finish of the game I hit stop and delete! I am recording the replay and I will take a look at that play tonight.

Amazing what this team does to you!!

I am surprised it wasn't reviewed. I think if you see a ball loose near the end zone the officials need to take charge and review the play no matter what. It's too important not to get it right. I am surprised we didnt challenge it either.

I did a very similar thing, would love to watch it again but my provider has no replay, I watched the Louisville game 4 times last week!

I am surprised it wasn't reviewed. I think if you see a ball loose near the end zone the officials need to take charge and review the play no matter what. It's too important not to get it right. I am surprised we didnt challenge it either.

Did you say that without smiling..."I was surprised they didn't review it."?

You got a good point! Maybe was not surprised they didnt review it. Did we ever get a call this year that went our way? I cannot think of one obvious call yet...

Maybe this is payback for last year when that field goal was missed by us (hate to bring up bad memories)...but anything like this one?

You got a good point! Maybe was not surprised they didnt review it. Did we ever get a call this year that went our way? I cannot think of one obvious call yet...

Maybe this is payback for last year when that field goal was missed by us (hate to bring up bad memories)...but anything like this one?

How many times can we pay for that mistake from the Toledo game, I think we paid in spades when it came to the Scoop over and back call vs Marquette in the NCAA's in a game that really mattered.

Looked like he was on his back when the ball came out. Which means down, no?

Looked like he was on his back when the ball came out. Which means down, no?

Unless his back was on the SU kid and not the ground but if you're right and it was on the ground first the call and you are correct.

they ruled him down but they also marked the ball several yards ahead. so if they ruled forward progress was stopped it doesnt matter if he fumbled. again they should at least explain the call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom