Fun hypothetical question I came across yesterday. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Fun hypothetical question I came across yesterday.

1 for JB before retirement
3 SU football
One NYRB MLS Cup
( Would have NY Giants in there but I have watched them win 4)

Maybe 1 more for the Steelers (but i'm out of interest in the NFL brand )
2 Cuse football
1 for both Lax and B-ball

If a genie told you that you were allocated exactly five championships for your favorite teams for the rest of your life, and you could distribute them any way you want, how would you do it?

Example: 2x SU football, 1x SU basketball, 1x Bills, 1x Mets

2x SU hoops, 2x Oakland Raiders, 1x SU football

One more for JB as a send off, but I really want a football dynasty so...4-straight for Dino!
Btw- I love my pro teams (Mets, Giants, Rangers, Knicks), but nothing, nothing matched that b-ball NC in ‘03. I also loved the SU Lax championships and really, any SU NC beats a pro team’s. JMHO

2 - SU hoops
2 - SU football
1 - Dodgers

I love my Giants but I’ve gotten to watch a few. I love my Lakers but I’ve gotten to watch a lot, plus I’m disgusted and mad at them right now. I love my Rangers, but I’m not a big enough hockey fan to use a chip there even though at the time ‘94 was probably the most emotionally invested in a sporting event that I’d ever been in my childhood.

If I could just alter this to say zero for the Duckboat crowd to remind them that without this sports run, they really don’t have a lot going for them.

3x SU football
2x SU basketball

That would make things even for my lifetime.

True college football fans wouldn't have to think about this question...!

Five championships (plus the one already, making 6 total) would move Syracuse ahead of Miami and Nebraska and would make the Orange the alpha dog of ACC football.