Funder not at practice? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Funder not at practice?

Not great news either way, there has been rumblings since he got here that his heart isn't into football anymore. Hope everything works out.

let's talk about Borax instead, it kills ants and cleans your laundry real well:);)

I love scoops from practice but it's time like this when they also suck. A guy doesn't practice and suddenly it's doom and gloom without anything to back that mindset up.

Drives me insane.

I love scoops from practice but it's time like this when they also suck. A guy doesn't practice and suddenly it's doom and gloom without anything to back that mindset up.

Drives me insane.

It makes me laugh. Guy doesn't practice and within minutes people are stating as "fact" that he hates school and must be academically intelligible.

Hysterical. In more ways than one.

How's that ACC logo looking, friends!

Drives me insane.

Mentality of a Syracuse football fan (and really any other fan base in the country really, but I'd say Syracuse is close to the top in negativity).

Instead of hoping for best, expecting the worst.

Mentality of a Syracuse football fan (and really any other fan base in the country really, but I'd say Syracuse is close to the top in negativity).

Instead of hoping for best, expecting the worst.

No way. Have you not met a West Virginia fan?