funny punt returns stat | Syracusefan.com

funny punt returns stat

Millhouse

Living Legend
We've given up 177 yards of punt return yardage

The net difference between punt return yardage for and against is 183.

2 games in, we'd be better off fair catching everything or not even have anyone back there.

This inequality disgusts me more than anything how can't we get 1 return. I mean c'mon Marrone 4 years fix this crap around. We need to put Reddish or PTG back there and get some positive returns. The punt coverage was a lot better this week we only gave up 1 bad return this week.

This inequality disgusts me more than anything how can't we get 1 return. I mean c'mon Marrone 4 years fix this crap around. We need to put Reddish or PTG back there and get some positive returns. The punt coverage was a lot better this week we only gave up 1 bad return this week.
I was quite happy with punt coverage Saturday. The one big return was set up by a massive block in the back and a big hold right as Woods (or was it Lee) was making his turn up-field. I forget who it was who got held, but he was still able to get one hand on him while his other arm was being held down.

Punt returns, on the other hand are abysmal. The USC punter was putting a massive foot into his punts and we couldn't get any blocking on their gunners. Someone has got to slow them down some. There's no reason you can't get a decent return on a 55 yard punt that is caught.

I remember Quinton Spotwood... and I weep uncontrollably.

We've given up 177 yards of punt return yardage

The net difference between punt return yardage for and against is 183.

2 games in, we'd be better off fair catching everything or not even have anyone back there.
Ha ha! It's funny because it's true!

I was quite happy with punt coverage Saturday. The one big return was set up by a massive block in the back and a big hold right as Woods (or was it Lee) was making his turn up-field. I forget who it was who got held, but he was still able to get one hand on him while his other arm was being held down.

Punt returns, on the other hand are abysmal. The USC punter was putting a massive foot into his punts and we couldn't get any blocking on their gunners. Someone has got to slow them down some. There's no reason you can't get a decent return on a 55 yard punt that is caught.
we should start blocking in the back and holding. i wish i were kidding. and our WR need to tackle guys on the outside on screens

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom