Funny quote from Izzo last night... | Syracusefan.com

Funny quote from Izzo last night...

cto

Administrator
(after his MSU team lost to Duke for Coach K's 903 win):

"I was in a no-win situation," Michigan State coach Tom Izzo said. "I was either going to be the guy who threw the ball to Henry Aaron for the record breaker of the guy who shot Bambi."

(after his MSU team lost to Duke for Coach K's 903 win):

"I was in a no-win situation," Michigan State coach Tom Izzo said. "I was either going to be the guy who threw the ball to Henry Aaron for the record breaker of the guy who shot Bambi."
Funny. The game had that feel to it all along. Honestly, I dont know how MSU fans get up for seasons when they have teams like they do. I realize they generally do pretty well in the tourney, but man is that some ugly basketball they play. Bunch of players (minus appling) that look like they belong on a scrap heap. And Duke, imo, isnt very good either.

Funny. The game had that feel to it all along. Honestly, I dont know how MSU fans get up for seasons when they have teams like they do. I realize they generally do pretty well in the tourney, but man is that some ugly basketball they play. Bunch of players (minus appling) that look like they belong on a scrap heap. And Duke, imo, isnt very good either.
Their whole conference plays ugly basketball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom