Funny stuff on NPR's "Wait,wait don't tell me.' | Syracusefan.com

Funny stuff on NPR's "Wait,wait don't tell me.'

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
When talking about Romney running mates, the did LeBron
He would win Fla. but lose Ohio. Then a panelist says that he would stop running in early November. :D

Sent frowhm my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

not so sure he could carry florida at this point

I've read papers written by 5th graders that were more coherent than this.

I've read papers written by 5th graders that were more coherent than this.
I am truly contrite that my attempts to quickly convey the humor I found in a little snippet on a public radio show do not comport with your sense of grammer and style. Next time I wil be sure to take copius notes and delay making my entry until I have access to a full keyboard and large screen.
Is that coherent enough for you, putz.

not so sure he could carry florida at this point
It really depends on how much the radical right pushes him more to the right on certain issues whether Florida goes one way as opposed to the other. Now that the GOP is starting to bring in the Rev Wright issue the Mormons become fair game. The "Mountain Meadow Massacre becomes a revisited incident in American history or at least should . IMO religion should never be a factor politics or anything for that matter. The exception of course is if a collective effort for good or assistance is provided to those in need without a desire to influence those recipients to join the religion in some matter.:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom