Future Notre Dame Games... 2026, 2029, 2034, 2037 | Syracusefan.com

Future Notre Dame Games... 2026, 2029, 2034, 2037

The Syracuse University football team will play Notre Dame four times between 2026 and 2037, including home games against the Fighting Irish in 2029 and 2037.

The series of games is part of a 60-game agreement between the Atlantic Coast Conference and Notre Dame that was announced today by the league. The agreement continues a partnership that began in 2014 in which the ACC's 14 football member schools play the Fighting Irish an average of five times per year.

In addition to hosting Notre Dame in 2029 and 2037, Syracuse will visit South Bend in 2026 and 2034 as part of the agreement.

GREENSBORO, N.C. (theACC.com) – As part of the ongoing agreement, Notre Dame and the Atlantic Coast Conference announced the five football games that will be played annually between the Fighting Irish and members of the league from 2026 through 2037.

The agreement continues a partnership that began in 2014, in which the ACC’s 14 football member schools play the Fighting Irish an average of five times per year. By the end of the 2037 season, Notre Dame will have played 120 games against ACC opponents, beginning with the 2014 football season.

So like who do you think our coach will be in 2037? God willing I am alive to see that game.

So like who do you think our coach will be in 2037? God willing I am alive to see that game.

Either Macky McPherson or Mitch Trubisky.

Why set things up so Syracuse has to play at Notre Dame in 2025 and 2026? Of course, the home games are staggered as far as possible away as well.

It stinks to be the tail and not the dog.
Agreed Tom, not only do we play there twice in a row, we get 3 home games vs four away. Now look at the "favored teams," UNC 4 H vs 3 Away, Duke 4 H vs 3 Away, UL 5 H vs 3 Away. Mostly everybody else, equal distribution of H vs A. Looks like UVA and SU got the shaft the most, with SU being the worst of the lot.

Agreed Tom, not only do we play there twice in a row, we get 3 home games vs four away. Now look at the "favored teams," UNC 4 H vs 3 Away, Duke 4 H vs 3 Away, UL 5 H vs 3 Away. Mostly everybody else, equal distribution of H vs A. Looks like UVA and SU got the shaft the most, with SU being the worst of the lot.

We got 3 home games, 4 road games, and 2 MetLife games ($$).

9 total games vs ND, while some teams only got 8.

Prediction: Whatever SU's football uniforms look like in 2037, Syracusefan posters will not like them.

Probably something like this:

hqdefault.jpg

Ill be 76 for the last game. still plan to have my seasons if my heart still beats.
I'll be 99 so I'm glad it's a home game - South Bend might be too long a trip. On the other hand, I might have a hard time getting up the steep steps on the 3rd level.

I'm not sure football, as we know it will even exist in 2030's. Maybe each player will be inside a bubble so there are no injuries.

I think there's a decent change that tackle football doesn't even exist in 2037.

Well atleast we aren't selling our future games to MetLife.

We aren't getting any favors from the ACC after they did us one by giving us a break with our scheduled MetLife games in 2014 and 2016.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom