Future season attendance | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Future season attendance

Young fans really haven’t seen SU when they were a factor. It’s easy to find other ways to spend their money. Who wants to drop ten grand for level A seats when you see the current product on the floor. The next coach better be able to relate to fans and play a style more enjoyable to what we’re currently seeing. He won’t have the luxury or benefit of the doubt.
Ten Grand?!?

Young fans really haven’t seen SU when they were a factor. It’s easy to find other ways to spend their money. Who wants to drop ten grand for level A seats when you see the current product on the floor. The next coach better be able to relate to fans and play a style more enjoyable to what we’re currently seeing. He won’t have the luxury or benefit of the doubt.
The style of play has become a little better. I just want to see a team that plays with energy and doesn’t play the same style each game with minor alterations.

We are the easiest power conference team to prepare for.
Watch 2 weeks of our games any decent scout could prepare scouting reports on each player and it wouldn’t matter if they were playing well or poorly it’s the same thing on the tape.

The money isn’t the issue. The people making those donations I would guess are fine with the program or they wouldn’t do it.

My parents are likely giving up their tickets after close to five decades of attending games. It kills me that I won't be able to attend games when I come up to visit.
I’m confused. Can’t you just go to a game by yourself?

I think the casual fan will buy tickets for a game - but the improvements only really help when there’s an entertaining product. I think if things hold par next years numbers could be eye opening.

It looks like NO fans. The plan hasn’t been approved.
That's pretty sad. NC gov announced venue attendance changes after NY's plan and UNC had 2k+ for FL ST on Saturday.

It will be interesting to see if SU thinks they have to woo fans back or just assume the fans will be back with guns blazing.

LOL the fans will be back. This board is more a representation of the hardcore SU fan and not your every day local fan.

I have said for years thank you to our season ticket holders.
I am football season ticket holder but it’s cheap.
I am sure basketball is more expensive.
These people have stayed with program while some really unappealing brand of basketball has been played.
This year’s team isn’t unappealing to watch but the players are out of position to maintain mediocrity.
You are welcome, Alsacs! :)

This is a bit of a tangent, but does anyone know what the new seating is going to be like? I have to pay for stadium seats every year because we have hard benches with NO BACKS, and my understanding was that there were going to be comfortable seats. But that means fewer butts squeezed in, and that won’t make money for them.

Anyone?

I have seasons so I can go to the 5-6 games a year I want and will continue to do so. Do any die hards go to all the games (or close to it) anymore?
I do. Football and basketball. But I’m not a saint. I live three miles from the Dome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom