FWIW, everyone on our schedule won this week. | Syracusefan.com

FWIW, everyone on our schedule won this week.

OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
Everyone won, except of course Wake and URI (who didn't play).

Solid opening week for the Big East, even though most of the teams outside of Syr and USF played patsies.

Usually the BE has a What loss somewhere in there on opening week. Pretty amazing the conference went 8-0.

Everyone won but not sure how they all feel about it.. SU played poorly most of the game.. Rutgers got pts from the D but the offense looked poor. USF won but got out gained by 300 yds.. UL played ok. WV played well I thought but Geno saved them over and over in the pocket, that may not be a good sign. Pitt was lucky to escape.. UB dropped a sure TD late that would have made it interesting and got the ball right back after that and failed to score from first down inside the 20.. Graham was really the only bright spot as the D was handled by the UB offense. Cincy put up a ton of pts though but they just ran at will so who knows. Uconn played 3 qb's and won easily.

I will feel much better about SU if we win this RI game in the first half.

Agree on the USF/ND game. USF won but ND basically lost the game more than USF won it. We played terrible but I think we know we played terrible, I think we know were alot better, and we still beat an FBS team out of the ACC so I think for us it was a win/win. We won and we have a ton of teaching points. Only other game I really watched was an hour of the 8 hour marathon WVU game and even though Geno Smith saved them, I think they look really good. I would go as far as saying that with Geno Smith at QB, they have a good shot at beating LSU.

My take from the weekend too.

BE looks better but luck played a huge part this weekend. USC looks beatable if we play well. Still a tall task but not insurmountable.

We are due for a huge scoring game...next Saturday I see a 56-21 type score.

Agree on the USF/ND game. USF won but ND basically lost the game more than USF won it. We played terrible but I think we know we played terrible, I think we know were alot better, and we still beat an FBS team out of the ACC so I think for us it was a win/win. We won and we have a ton of teaching points. Only other game I really watched was an hour of the 8 hour marathon WVU game and even though Geno Smith saved them, I think they look really good. I would go as far as saying that with Geno Smith at QB, they have a good shot at beating LSU.

USF went on the road and beat a ND with talent. Doesn't matter who outgained whom.

Don't take anything away from the Bulls.

USF went on the road and beat a ND with talent. Doesn't matter who outgained whom.

Don't take anything away from the Bulls.

Its not just that they got outgained. ND turned the ball over 3x as they were going in for scores. People are talking about USF winning the Big East bc they are sooo fast and beat ND. Well, yea they will win if they get the ball handed to them repeatedly by the other team. For the record I think USF is good, (top 20 good) but im not going to gush over their win.

Its not just that they got outgained. ND turned the ball over 3x as they were going in for scores. People are talking about USF winning the Big East bc they are sooo fast and beat ND. Well, yea they will win if they get the ball handed to them repeatedly by the other team. For the record I think USF is good, (top 20 good) but im not going to gush over their win.

BJ Daniels is going to lose USF a game or two this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom