Fwiw... | Syracusefan.com

Fwiw...

Orangepace

2018 Cali Winner: Tackles
I miss the old premium board.. not as much inside info is shared here as was there.. much more digging through the nuggets to put the pieces together...There was good inside info on the recruits, visits, visit reports, nuggets on bball.. etc. Is this board going to have an area for that?

From someone that works on the web, understand that there is more to getting it put together than you might expect. Especially when it's not your day job.

FWIW, I'm anxiously awaiting its arrival, too.

Also, from a football recruiting perspective. There hasn't been too many recruits at the games so far.

Also, from a football recruiting perspective. There hasn't been too many recruits at the games so far.
True, and based on Marrone's comments from yesterday, recruiting is pretty much done for 2012. But that means there are few verbals that we don't know about yet, where the insider info would be helpful. Interestingly, I still check the other site now and then and they don't have anything either.

Not b*tching and complaining. I'm sure there is a lot to do and judging by the numerous other things being established, I understand it's not priority number 1 (generally you'd love to build it before you start charging, so that you can offer a completed package). I actually enjoy reading most posts on this, however, some days, I long for the insider info that I used to be fed... just had a case of the shakes this morning is all...:confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom