FYI, fully expectinng Mr Sales to be back and ready to roll | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

FYI, fully expectinng Mr Sales to be back and ready to roll

As long as protocol was followed, I have no problem with it.

I have never gotten the sense that Marcus is a bad kid.

I'll be rooting for him this spring and next fall.

Good call if true. Standards need to be consistant.[/quote

Have no idea if you actually mean it or are being sarcastic but Marrone has consistently given players chances to comeback, and some multiple chances. Williams, Collier, EJ Carter.

Nothing different here than the Delone Carter situation.

Won't matter for squat if we can't find a QB who can complete a pass to him of over 15 yards.

Like the guy who tossed him 3 TDs in the bowl game just 10 months ago? I would hate to see this boards reaction if we actually had a bad QB.

Like the guy who tossed him 3 TDs in the bowl game just 10 months ago? I would hate to see this boards reaction if we actually had a bad QB.
Have you seen anything outside that bowl game - especially this entire season - that suggests it wasn't a fluke? We don't have "the guy who tossed him 3 TDs in the bowl game" etc etc. That guy showed up for one game. Still waiting for him to prove me wrong.

I have less problem with the short passing game. Nassib can certainly toss those. But we don't need Sales for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom