FYI - SPD | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

FYI - SPD

everyone, cops included, want to be seen as people who know something.

Regardless of the outcome, this is exactly the way I read this situation. We should add a Rumors board to the list.

Not to mention, this is classic syracuse.com troll type stuff. "I know I've never posted here before but I have this bombshell!" Then it never comes true.

Also, he said "I'm usually on the football side" yet he only has two total posts ever, both in this thread. This is a troll spreading rumor. Nothing more.

He's not a troll. He was a regular poster on scout. And for the 10th time, nobody has been allowed to register since the story broke. Some posters being called trolls have contributed more over the years than the ones calling them trolls, even if they don't post as much right now.

Not to mention, this is classic syracuse.com troll type stuff. "I know I've never posted here before but I have this bombshell!" Then it never comes true.

Also, he said "I'm usually on the football side" yet he only has two total posts ever, both in this thread. This is a troll spreading rumor. Nothing more.

Dude, Tangelo's been around forever.

He's not a troll. He was a regular poster on scout. And for the 10th time, nobody has been allowed to register since the story broke. Some posters being called trolls have contributed more over the years than the ones calling them trolls, even if they don't post as much right now.
Yeah clearly I was off base in my comment then. I apologize to Tangelo. Sorry!

If you guys really want to call anyone a troll, you can call me one. I mean, I DO live in a cave and often turn to stone when exposed to sunlight.

Yeah clearly I was off base in my comment then. I apologize to Tangelo. Sorry!

No problem here and I wasn't calling you out specifically, just talking in generalities.

If you guys really want to call anyone a troll, you can call me one. I mean, I DO live in a cave and often turn to stone when exposed to sunlight.
WEll you are the Batman.

Lots of "shooting the messenger" in this thread. I'm glad that people with sources are actually sharing information. The bar for message board posting can't be "if you wont reveal your source don't post anything!". And isn't it funny how those comments are typically in response to information that people don't like to hear?

People chose sides WAY too early in all of this, regardless of the outcome.

My first post on this site, I'm usually on the football side, but I DO know someone with a fairly high ranking in the SPD who will only say, "It really doesn't look good for Bernie". This person is an SU fan. He is also a stand up guy who follows procedure, so he will say absolutely nothing more.

Sorry that my first contribution is of this sort, and that I have no other information to contribute. But it sounds like it's time for everyone to reassess (even though I hope he's wrong).

Thanks. I know you are getting jumped on but what your source is saying is pretty clear. I hope your friend is wrong.

Lots of "shooting the messenger" in this thread. I'm glad that people with sources are actually sharing information. The bar for message board posting can't be "if you wont reveal your source don't post anything!". That's ed and will make the board FAR less interesting. And isn't it funny how those comments are typically in response to information that people don't like to hear?

It really doesn't have anything to do with shooting the messenger. I just find it funny when people talk about a friend that is too professional to share information, but then they share some sort of information.

Telling your friend "it doesn't look good for Bernie," is the same as saying "they've got a lot of evidence against Bernie as well as new accusers, and an indictment is coming."

The only difference is in the former statement, you're leaving a lot of room for rumors.

If you're a true professional, you don't say anything, no hints, nothing.

It really doesn't have anything to do with shooting the messenger. I just find it funny when people talk about a friend that is too professional to share information, but then they share some sort of information.

Telling your friend "it doesn't look good for Bernie," is the same as saying "they've got a lot of evidence against Bernie as well as new accusers, and an indictment is coming."

The only difference is in the former statement, you're leaving a lot of room for rumors.

If you're a true professional, you don't say anything, no hints, nothing.

Boy...that seemed like shooting the messenger...

Lots of "shooting the messenger" in this thread. I'm glad that people with sources are actually sharing information. The bar for message board posting can't be "if you wont reveal your source don't post anything!". And isn't it funny how those comments are typically in response to information that people don't like to hear?

What information?

same inside garbage was floated around in 05-

its been a week and nothing new-just a twit his estranged step brother and some dumb broad with no clue

That's kind of a broad brush. I would not be surprised if he is cleared of this and never coaches again.

^ This. Short of the two so-called victims coming out and admitting the whole thing was a shake down attempt Bernie is done. You don't recover from these sort of accusations.

Dude, Tangelo's been around forever.
I was always liked his name. Sometimes I wondered if I picked a new one what I would come up with.