Class of 2025 - G Acaden Lewis (DC) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 G Acaden Lewis (DC) Offered

UNC just offered Acaden. I don't believe he has an offer yet from UK, Kansas, etc., but there is interest. He has an unofficial to UK for later this month.

UNC just offered Acaden. I don't believe he has an offer yet from UK, Kansas, etc., but there is interest. He has an unofficial to UK for later this month.

Those dominoes will all topple soon. Kid is a great prospect.

We generally don't fare well once the blue chip programs get involved. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Wish we'd prioritized Tillery more, earlier in this process.

Those dominoes will all topple soon. Kid is a great prospect.

We generally don't fare well once the blue chip programs get involved. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Wish we'd prioritized Tillery more, earlier in this process.
I hear ya about Tillery. He's a fast-riser. So is Acaden. And I do agree Acaden's offer list will soon include more blue-bloods. That being said, he's high on 'Cuse and should be visiting. Lots of DC connections with the staff. So I'm not saying SU will win out for Acaden, but I do think SU will be a significant contender...

Better open up the bank account if you want Lewis. He’s blowing up like a lot of players we offer early and then get involved with all the big boys.

This "reporter" came out of nowhere recently, dude is one of those twitter accounts that over exaggerates everything. So many of these popping up now.
And what’s up with the nickname “Mr Steal your 5 star”? Doesn’t really come off as positive

This "reporter" came out of nowhere recently, dude is one of those twitter accounts that over exaggerates everything. So many of these popping up now.
Here's the only thing I'll say about Sam. He's very passionate about Syracuse basketball, and that's awesome. He also puts up a ton of tweets where he never cites original sources, and that's disappointing and not cool to reporters who break these stories...but I do like his passion!

And what’s up with the nickname “Mr Steal your 5 star”? Doesn’t really come off as positive
I believe it's a play on the "Mr. Steal Your Girl" meme, which is a play on the song "Mr. Steal Your Girl."

It's positive.

Here's the only thing I'll say about Sam. He's very passionate about Syracuse basketball, and that's awesome. He also puts up a ton of tweets where he never cites original sources, and that's disappointing and not cool to reporters who break these stories...but I do like his passion!
He's essentially copying the models of the NFLRookieWatxh and MLFootball type of twitter accounts which post aggregated news and outlandish nonsense for interactions.

You can't be both a passionate fan and a 'reporter'. Your bias shows through eventually. In this case it's already obvious.

Especially in Sam's case, the bigger his accohurting fan expectations