Class of 2024 - G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23) | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23)

Famous NYC Rapper A-Boogie will also join Elijah. A Boogie is a well respected rapper in NYC. The younger people on the forum will know who he is. Lol
Wrong Boogie. :(

20230124_225110.jpg
Screenshot_20230124-225037_Instagram.jpg
20230124_225326.jpg

Thank goodness for Adam. With his support i truly dont see why Jim cant coach another 3 to 4 years.

Thank goodness for Adam. With his support i truly dont see why Jim cant coach another 3 to 4 years.

And if Adam starts reeling in players for JB, I believe that's exactly what will happen.

Also, I genuinely believe that JB has his sights set on passing Mike K for all time wins. He's only about 90 away. 3 more wins [plus this year's wins] could do it].

And if Adam starts reeling in players for JB, I believe that's exactly what will happen.

Also, I genuinely believe that JB has his sights set on passing Mike K for all time wins. He's only about 90 away. 3 more wins [plus this year's wins] could do it].
I think that the NCAA should give back JB's wins as well as pay interest. In 2025 it will be 10 years they've had his wins, at let's say 6% yearly interest. Those 101 wins are worth approximately 170 wins today. Sounds ridiculous, I know, but just as ridiculous as having them taken away.

I think that the NCAA should give back JB's wins as well as pay interest. In 2025 it will be 10 years they've had his wins, at let's say 6% yearly interest. Those 101 wins are worth approximately 170 wins today. Sounds ridiculous, I know, but just as ridiculous as having them taken away.
And don’t let him fool you. JB cares about those wins more than anyone. And he should. He was robbed of those and deserves them back. I think if that never happened he retires a while ago

he was clapping/cheering and pretty into the game.

you guys think his game translates to high major ACC?

Football players loved these guests too. Lots of photos with them. Not gonna lie - seems cool for a recruit to see.
A Boogie is legitimately huge with this generation. Fab isn’t in his heyday anymore but I’m personally pretty excited to see both of them there. Probably more impactful pull than Josh Allen and the Bills were.

A Boogie is legitimately huge with this generation. Fab isn’t in his heyday anymore but I’m personally pretty excited to see both of them there. Probably more impactful pull than Josh Allen and the Bills were.

Every time I see new artists people are referencing that are popular I feel even older in having no clue who they are. Back to the days when Snoop and Dre, were the hot new acts in town...

Every time I see new artists people are referencing that are popular I feel even older in having no clue who they are. Back to the days when Snoop and Dre, were the hot new acts in town...
A Boogie is one of the few new school rappers that I actually like. Fab was the dude growing up though.

Weitsman called Moore his No. 1 target, then flew him in on a private jet, along with rappers Fabolous and A Boogie wit’ da Hoodie, to take in Tuesday night’s game vs. North Carolina from his courtside seats.

This used to get you major penalties from the NCAA. Now it's standard recruiting practice in the age of everyone is a free agent and there are almost no rules for paying recruits.
I have a feeling we are getting a commit from Mr. Moore on Saturday.

Weitsman called Moore his No. 1 target, then flew him in on a private jet, along with rappers Fabolous and A Boogie wit’ da Hoodie, to take in Tuesday night’s game vs. North Carolina from his courtside seats.

This used to get you major penalties from the NCAA. Now it's standard recruiting practice in the age of everyone is a free agent and there are almost no rules for paying recruits.
I have a feeling we are getting a commit from Mr. Moore on Saturday.

Its not far off from how the hoops powers operated in the past. All the ACC blue blood rolled this way as did UK, Kansas etc. That's from the horses mouth of a former player.

he was clapping/cheering and pretty into the game.

you guys think his game translates to high major ACC?
He's probably thinking, I'm going to go to a school where the refs don't make those terrible calls, lol. Maybe a different conference where Ayers is not an official.

Its not far off from how the hoops powers operated in the past. All the ACC blue blood rolled this way as did UK, Kansas etc. That's from the horses mouth of a former player.
The horse of a former player told you this? I have no doubt his horse witnessed some things, but he told you about them? That seems a little unrealistic.