Class of 2024 - G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23)

GET (TO) DA CHOPPA!!!!

finals campus GIF

I thnk of all the 2024s that SU has offered, the "best" chance to pick up a player may be Elijah Moore. I had thought that about Wright, until he chose Baylor yesterday.

I thought Owens was one of our best chances?

Kid seemed genuinely elated we offered him. And is a Cuse fan, as well as a prototypical F for us.

I thnk of all the 2024s that SU has offered, the "best" chance to pick up a player may be Elijah Moore. I had thought that about Wright, until he chose Baylor yesterday.

I thought Owens was one of our best chances?

Kid seemed genuinely elated we offered him. And is a Cuse fan, as well as a prototypical F for us.
This cycle has a familiar feel to it.

Syracuse: “Our relationship is definitely picking up. I talk to coach Griffin almost everyday, along with coach Boeheim, and coach Autry. It’s great talking to those guys and listening to the wisdom that they got to tell me. I appreciate it a lot and them reaching out as much as they do has an affect as me as a person.”

“At the Syracuse Elite camp I wanted to prove I am what I think I am and even more. Some people try to categorize me as a shooter so I try to go and show that I’m more then that. Coach Boeheim never saw me play at that point and then after he said he wants to get me there.”

Syracuse: “Our relationship is definitely picking up. I talk to coach Griffin almost everyday, along with coach Boeheim, and coach Autry. It’s great talking to those guys and listening to the wisdom that they got to tell me. I appreciate it a lot and them reaching out as much as they do has an affect as me as a person.”

“At the Syracuse Elite camp I wanted to prove I am what I think I am and even more. Some people try to categorize me as a shooter so I try to go and show that I’m more then that. Coach Boeheim never saw me play at that point and then after he said he wants to get me there.”
We offered him in April. In August, he played at our Elite Camp where JB saw him play for the first time. Interesting...

We offered him in April. In August, he played at our Elite Camp where JB saw him play for the first time. Interesting...
Can't blame it on Covid. This kid is basically in our backyard. Do we know if he visited him at home or at school at least?

Are Williams and Moore a one or the other thing, or would we take both, should they chose orange

Elijah was definitely at...
20221015_154849.jpg

They both should've been at the game yesterday too. Their social media has been radio silent since Friday.