Class of 2023 - G/F Keyon Kensie, Jr (CA) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 G/F Keyon Kensie, Jr (CA)

Maybe it will be a blessing in disguise. Who knows. I wonder how the question of who's coaching next year would have been answered?

Or maybe “the announcement” will be coming this weekend and it’s just a bad time to have to be obligated to host some kids. Told the kids coach to blame it on the weather and there’s a crisp new Benjamin in it for him. ;)

Fair but did you see the recruiting class so far this year? This is what we are left with. Major alarm bells should be going off in the Athletic Department office.
Or, you just don’t go after 2023 kids? You’ll have up to 6 sophomores next year, portal is the goal.

Really? Have you seen the roster. SU isn’t landing many ranked kids
Have I seen the current roster? The roster full of ranked kids? Why yes I have. They’re not top 100 but at least the scouts noticed them. These cali kids might be great, but the odds are heavily against them.

JB only loses recruits to blue bloods so I’ve been told!

Have I seen the current roster? The roster full of ranked kids? Why yes I have. They’re not top 100 but at least the scouts noticed them. These cali kids might be great, but the odds are heavily against them.
Ranked after committing.

Well that’s simply not true
The only one this is somewhat true for is the most recent commit. Bell, Mintz and Taylor were all top 100 ranked recruits depending on which service you looked at, and Mintz was his high as top 40. Edwards may not have been ranked but that's not uncommon with foreign players that blossom late. That being said, our recruiting is still very depressing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom