Class of 2016 - G John Gillon Jr. Commited to Syracuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 G John Gillon Jr. Commited to Syracuse

I wonder why anyone cares about that?

th.jpg

He may be short at 6' but his shooting percentage from 3 is good. Howard or Battle would probably be the starter but he would definitely get some good PT on one of the biggest stages if he's playing well.

Malachi not returning sure throws a wrench in the mix. Unless this draft is crazy weak I think there are lot more players ahead of MR with higher shooting percentage. I remember some guy from Iowa (Roy Devyn Marble) being taken over CJ Fair and the only difference between the two players was less than a 1/2 percent from 3-point range. CJ Fair was a much better player but it did not matter.

He may be short at 6' but his shooting percentage from 3 is good. Howard or Battle would probably be the starter but he would definitely get some good PT on one of the biggest stages if he's playing well.

Malachi not returning sure throws a wrench in the mix. Unless this draft is crazy weak I think there are lot more players ahead of MR with higher shooting percentage. I remember some guy from Iowa (Roy Devyn Marble) being taken over CJ Fair and the only difference between the two players was less than a 1/2 percent from 3-point range. CJ Fair was a much better player but it did not matter.

You really think that's the reason?

with Mullins to Cal, this one becomes alot more important

More than likely (Mali leaves) he would play at least 20 minutes a game as a third guard for one of the best teams in the country, in the best league in the country... recruits itself.

Last edited:
20Plus said:
Colorado State grad transfer John Gillon will visit Syracuse on Friday, he tells Scout.

According to Rothstein he's visiting next Friday.

Jake said:
Getting that first visit here is a very good sign.
Any chance he shuts it down after only one visit or does he want to do his due diligence before reaching a decision?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom