Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal

Sorry but how often do you see a top 100 kid commit and then 20 minutes later take it back saying its "temporarily on hold". This is classic Syracuse and is a nice follow up to yesterdays embarrassing fball performance.
There's really a simple answer, all it takes is to think about it. There's no issue, nothing to see here. Relax.

There's really a simple answer, all it takes is to think about it. There's no issue, nothing to see here. Relax.

one last dre jackson push —- ehhh...

lots of baseless speculation unnecessarily riling up our fans who are already prone to the vapors . . .
Still hung over from the game last night me thinks. thats my issue

Yes I know but still it would have been nice to have something positive after yesterday.

My brain is out for the weekend, can you help me out here? Lol

Something tells me somehow this will spurn him to Iona and the dude is gonna be james harden II.

So if we wanna feel good about this are we hoping to hear about an official visit soon?

giphy.gif

Someone on Facebook said the situation was all cleared up, but behind 2–4-7 paywall.