Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal

Honestly, when Oklahoma State's Likekele was going ham against SU, everyone on the board was pining for and demanding a big, athletic, fast, ball handing slasher that can take it to the rim with authority in ways that our current backcourt is physically incapable of... isn't that exactly the need that Richmond fills? I'm excited to get this guy on the squad.

Honestly, when Oklahoma State's Likekele was going ham against SU, everyone on the board was pining for and demanding a big, athletic, fast, ball handing slasher that can take it to the rim with authority in ways that our current backcourt is physically incapable of... isn't that exactly the need that Richmond fills? I'm excited to get this guy on the squad.
Happy New Year! My friend. That was very well said!

I believe this was posted before.

Watch how he goes to the rim.

He finishes with his left twice.

They started to double him on the catch.
(this is only done in the park when you getting embarrassed)

Was that a game winner a la Gmac?

It's a ridiculous take.
In what way? I guess you’re in charge of what players come to my mind and why I’m reminded of them.
As if this is the first time a recruit was compared to a recognizable name.
We’re supposed to compare kids only to other kids of the same level then, right? Okay. He reminds me of Tony Blevins of the Chatsworth Creek Monarchs. Does that work for you?
Just shutty. You have a “ridiculous” attitude.

So what did you think?
As I’ve said, I love what he can do, but I’m disappointed that he doesn’t do it more often. I don’t like that we are bringing in a kid who seems to be the third most important player on his high school team, especially after a year after bringing in JBA who wasn’t even a starter on his.

Looking forward to seeing him become JOE DUMARS, though...

As I’ve said, I love what he can do, but I’m disappointed that he doesn’t do it more often. I don’t like that we are bringing in a kid who seems to be the third most important player on his high school team, especially after a year after bringing in JBA who wasn’t even a starter on his.

Looking forward to seeing him become JOE DUMARS, though...
This is a prep school post graduation program. He was the man on his high school.

I think he is more a young Jason Kidd. Kid didn't develop a jump shot to his 3rd-4th year in the NBA

What did you think of Woody?

There’s 8 Division 1 players on the Brewster roster. The best player, Terrance Clarke, is going to Kentucky and will be a first-round NBA pick after one year. There’s no shame on being the third or fourth option on this team. Richmond isn’t a big-time scorer. But he is good playmaker and ballhandler. No one should expect him to make a big impact next year. But he has some qualities we currently lack.

There’s 8 Division 1 players on the Brewster roster. The best player, Terrance Clarke, is going to Kentucky and will be a first-round NBA pick after one year. There’s no shame on being the third or fourth option on this team. Richmond isn’t a big-time scorer. But he is good playmaker and ballhandler. No one should expect him to make a big impact next year. But he has some qualities we currently lack.
I hope he is the 3rd or 4th option next year. I want him to create shots for Buddy, JG3 and others so they can score efficiently.

BTW the Brewster vs MT Zion game was played using college rules.

If you want to see want most high school games look like watch the game I posted in the Franck Kepnang thread the quality of play is night and day different. Westtown has no real PG and it showed.

This is a prep school post graduation program. He was the man on his high school.

I think he is more a young Jason Kidd. Kid didn't develop a jump shot to his 3rd-4th year in the NBA

I hope you’re right. Jason Kidd was lightning with unmatched court vision. He was the human fast break. I didn’t want to like him after hearing the hype, but man did he live up to it in high school and college.

I hope you’re right. Jason Kidd was lightning with unmatched court vision. He was the human fast break. I didn’t want to like him after hearing the hype, but man did he live up to it in high school and college.
He's not Jason Kidd, but its a better comp than Joe Dumars who if he played today would be one of the best point shooter of all time. different era

He's not as fast as Jason Kidd was at the stage of his career, bigger and stronger thou.

Last edited:

Woody— potential. I don’t know what his ceiling is, or even any comparables. I kinda wish he did more on the interior, because I think he has the length and touch to do some damage mid-range, but that’s his team’s scheme for him.

Who knows what JB wants him to do for us. I remember seeing Sidibe in a high school game or two, and in an all star game, and he was money with mid-range and short jumpers. Not too different from Taurean Thompson. But we haven’t seen him play like that at all in Orange. So, who knows.

Maybe he’s a Lydon-type, but I thought that’s what we have with Ajak. It’ll be interesting to see how prepared he is physically as a college freshman. I don’t know what to expect.

Confident outside shooter, but when he misses, he really misses. I have a bad feeling he’s going to be like Guerrier in that respect.

What do you think?

Woody— potential. I don’t know what his ceiling is, or even any comparables. I kinda wish he did more on the interior, because I think he has the length and touch to do some damage mid-range, but that’s his team’s scheme for him.

Who knows what JB wants him to do for us. I remember seeing Sidibe in a high school game or two, and in an all star game, and he was money with mid-range and short jumpers. Not too different from Taurean Thompson. But we haven’t seen him play like that at all in Orange. So, who knows.

Maybe he’s a Lydon-type, but I thought that’s what we have with Ajak. It’ll be interesting to see how prepared he is physically as a college freshman. I don’t know what to expect.

Confident outside shooter, but when he misses, he really misses. I have a bad feeling he’s going to be like Guerrier in that respect.

What do you think?
He kinda reminds me of Damone Brown if you remember him, probably not as good off the bounce and a better caught and shoot player.

I'm bullish on Woody he plays good defense competes hard knows how to play in the half court. My only question is how will he rebound.

But ahead of Guerrier at the same stage. Guerrier is still learning how to play in the half court. Woody has had much better coaching and experience against better competition in this regard.

He kinda reminds me of Damone Brown if you remember him, probably not as good off the bounce and a better caught and shoot player.

I'm bullish on Woody he plays good defense competes hard knows how to play in the half court. My only question is how will he rebound.

But ahead of Guerrier at the same stage. Guerrier is still learning how to play in the half court. Woody has had much better coaching and experience against better competition in this regard.

Woody is vastly superior to Guerrier as a shooter. He’s also pretty adept as a ballhandler and has the ability to drive and score. He doesn’t rebound. And he needs to add 20 pounds of muscle.

He's not Jason Kidd, but its a better comp than Joe Dumars who if he played today would be one of the best point shooter of all time. different era

He's not as fast as Jason Kidd was at the stage of his career, bigger and stronger thou.
I see what you’re saying. I like it. I think Kadari is a player. I know that I am glad he’s Orange.

I thought Brewster was supposed to be playing in the Hoophall Classic on ESPN3 right now (12:30pm EST), but a different game is on, and the schedule doesn't show Brewster at all.
But, the list of players and teams does include Brewster. What gives?

Oh. The announcer just said one of these teams replaced Brewster—a last minute change (Friday). He didn't yet mention why. Anyone have the scoop?

I thought Brewster was supposed to be playing in the Hoophall Classic on ESPN3 right now (12:30pm EST), but a different game is on, and the schedule doesn't show Brewster at all.
But, the list of players and teams does include Brewster. What gives?

Oh. The announcer just said one of these teams replaced Brewster—a last minute change (Friday). He didn't yet mention why. Anyone have the scoop?

Weather issues.