Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal

Just keep Kadary away from New Balance personnel.

The answer to the vexing “New Balance or Nike Air Monarchs” question should now be quite clear to all middle aged and up Syracuse fans.

Don't know about this kid's motor. Which is not exactly easy to teach.
Thats par with the course with many of JB recruits. Tough and very aggressive players would rather play man than zone. They take playing man asa challenge. Body type can also be a sign of aggressiveness. Not always, but most of the time.

Don't know about this kid's motor. Which is not exactly easy to teach.

Sure it is.

Picking pine splinters outta your butt while watching your higher-effort teammates taking your PT can be highly motivating.

Sure it is.

Picking pine splinters outta your butt while watching your higher-effort teammates taking your PT can be highly motivating.
Or it can just make you want to leave. Different types of motivation works for different guys.

Going to be hard to keep him off the court next year but if there’s one coach who will do it...It’s ours

You may be right, but I'll believe it when I see it based on what I've seen from Quincy this year.

Kadary watching and letting his teammate go here...

#10 is NOT a Brewster player we should recruit.

In fairness Clarke wasn't exactly expecting any sort of pass that would be catchable. Also Kadary wasn't exactly in the play very much. # 10 wanted his make it rain moment and looks like he nailed it.

I remember people saying that about Rakeem Christmas in high school. His motor was fine.

It was just idling at the time they said that. ;)

Last edited:
Christmas wasn't the No.1 center in the class, a McD AA with a "fearsome defensive presence and elite shot blocking ability" because he lacked a motor.
I think this something that gets talked about like conventional wisdom when it really isn't the case.