Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal

If that’s accurate, yeahhhhh, me thinks we have zero chance
this would be quite the redemption arc

gotta think he was aware of all of the woe from Cuse fans when he left...maybe his way of making it right for all the fans that wanted him?

sign me up !

and I think for a player like Richmond...its all about fit...the NIL for him could be peanuts if he gets in the right spot and improves how he needs to

no matter what happens he will have a long pro career somewhere, NBA or not

so in this case, I honestly don't think the number would matter as much as people might think

and anyone doubting him...you are underestimating him big time

Going rate for All Americans is $2-5M. It's a continuum.
He's going to get at least $500-600K, I would guess.
If some big money team sees him as the "missing piece" to a Final Four type of season, he might get it.
He was an all conference Big East player, wasn't he?

LOL - heck I’m not going to bother getting into any internet spat over Kadary and the NBA. Maybe you’re all correct and he is a fool to return to college for a 5th year when he’s a sure higher draft pick than projected in a supposed weak draft year. No one that I know of said he wasn’t an NBA player - it’s what stage he’d be drafted is the issue and probably why he’s entering the portal after getting NBA feedback. Good luck to him in the portal wherever he lands and enjoy the drama :)

He’s not worth that kind of money. He still takes a lot of possessions off. His motor is half speed. That’s why he won’t play in the NBA.

LOL - heck I’m not going to bother getting into any internet spat over Kadary and the NBA. Maybe you’re all correct and he is a fool to return to college for a 5th year when he’s a sure higher draft pick than projected in a supposed weak draft year. No one that I know of said he wasn’t an NBA player - it’s what stage he’d be drafted is the issue and probably why he’s entering the portal after getting NBA feedback. Good luck to him in the portal wherever he lands and enjoy the drama :)

You moved the goalposts. The posters in the thread were responding to the post above.

I think you just did.

A point guard with a truly high motor would have gotten 21 or 22 boards, rather than the paltry 13 Kadary collected, in the NIT final against Indiana St.
Ray Liotta Laughing GIF